Alec- Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Emily The Stripper

Alec's POV

I sat class, not listening to the teacher. In fact, my teacher was the farthest thing from my mind.

My eyes were glued to one girl, and one girl only. Elaine Smexy-Pants Jensen. She was sitting on top of her desk, sexily dancing and putting on a show for everyone to see.

"Oh my God!" Jessica, some chick I occasionally talked to, scoffed from next to me, "She's so hoooooot." She sighed, "I wish she wasn't straight..."

"Who said I was?" Elaine asked, standing up and swinging her hips from side to side as she danced.

"Elaine! Stop standing on the desk!" The teacher scolded, stopping class to confront Elaine.

Elaine smirked as she started twerking, "Who said I was standing on the desk?"

The teacher fumed, "Me."

"Well, you're wrong!" Elaine said, "I'm dancing on the desk."

The teacher nodded in agreement, "That makes more sense, proceed." The teacher went back to teaching whatever-it-was and us students went back to watching Elaine.

Just then, a stripper pole appeared out of nowhere, and she started to dance against it. But even as she danced, I couldn't help but notice the sun reflecting on her dark blond hair.

The sun was at a perfect angle, revealing beautiful golden strands. Her hazel eyes, cherry lips, flawless skin, arms, and legs moved in sync with the music.

That's when she started to sing along, "I'm bringing sexy back!" She practically moaned as she continued to dance.

Everything about her sent shivers through me.

"Pour some sugar on me!"

She was so beautiful.

"With the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride! You're toxic, I'm slipping under!"

She was so amazing!!!

"I'm sexy and I know it!!!"

I couldn't imagine a better woman.

"I'm on some kind of drug! Can't explain, all the ways you get me high!"

God, I'm going to need a cold shower.

Right as Elaine started to dry-hump the pole to the song "Sex on Fire", the bell rang, indicating it was time for lunch.

"Oh, yes!" Elaine said as angel wings burst from her back and she floated down from her seat, "Time for lunch!" She squealed as she ran through the wall, obviously on her way to lunch.

Now's my chance to be with her!

I gathered my things as quickly as I could and followed after her.

As I walked down the hallway, I finally spotted her walking past the janitors closet.

"La la la!" She said as she skipped down the hallway, "I sure hope no one tries to pull me alone into the secluded janitor's closet I'm passing right now because I really want lunch."

I rushed towards her, grabbing her arm.

She looked up at me in surprise, blushing a little. "What is it, Alec?"

Without answering her, I tugged her to the janitor's closet, "No time for talk, just let me pull you into this secluded janitor's closet you were just passing right now."

"But what about lunch?" She pouted.

I winked and leaned down, whispering in her ear, "I'll give you plenty to eat." I said huskily.