3

I sat in the library finishing my Spanish project...I barely started last night and I figured since I have late start I can do it before first period begins which is when it's due. It was hella stupid because I grew up knowing how to speak slang and formal Spanish and people think because I speak Spanish, it's easy. Yea it is but it's different than how I actually speak, due to the slang I was taught.

I looked through google images for pictures of random cartoon characters so I can print and paste them on to my book. My phone dinged. I sighed and looked at it,

Jennifer❤️: aye where you at?

GG😜: in the library

I sent it and she didn't reply after a few minutes the door opened and she and the crew walked in. She came up sitting next to me, "what is that?"

"My dumb Spanish project"

She nodded looking at my book that was half finished.

"Wait. Why you got your sister as doc mcstuffins" asked Alexis

I looked and we all laughed. "Because she acts like her"

They just laughed looking through my book. I continued to do my project until shina spoke, "bro it smells like weed"

My eyes widened and I went through my little pocket of my backpack.

Fuck!

I got up printing my stuff. I put everything in my bag as everyone asked what was going on. I paid the Liberian while grabbing my printed sheets. I rushed out as everyone followed me.

"Jasmine what's wrong?!"

I walked all the way to 3rd court. When I got there I sat down on the planter.

Alexis, Monica, froggy, Nick, Shina, and Jennifer followed.

"What's going on?" Asked Jennifer

"Yo. It spilled"

Their eyes widened. "What the fuck jasmine?!" Alexis

"Ion know how it happened"

"Wait yuh have it right now?" Froggy asked going through my bag

"Yea"

He looked in the small pocket and looked at me shaking his head, "you fucked bro"

I face palmed myself, "I know. I can't go to class smelling like weed"

"Did you smoke any?" Nic asked sitting next to me

I looked at him and didn't reply.

He got up and looked at my backpack. I looked straight ahead as I seen luscious and jhordan walking my way. I stood up dapping jhordan while luscious kissed my lips. I sat back down on his lap.

"What's wrong"

I pointed to my bag. He looked and shook his head, "you may have to ditch" he said

I looked at him, "you are not a lot of help right now"

He kissed my neck. "No move" I said pushing his face away from me.

"Deadass?"

"Deadass" he took me off his lap getting up walking away. I rolled my eyes.

"Is this weed?" Jhordan asked

"Na nigga it's diarrhea" I said

"Let me have some"

"No. That's kennys shit"

"So why you holding it?" Nick said

"I was smoking some but only a dime. my mom came home early before I was able to give it back to him...so I had to take it"