11

It's been a week since I left my moms house. I heard that she has been looking all over for me but I just need some space from her honestly. When I left I called my nigga Marcos to hit me up with some of his shit and he did. I bought like 5 dime bags and 3 nuggets to keep me cool as hell because I was seconds from popping off on my mom, she needs to know that I am no longer a little ass girl and she can't talk to me like I'm one either. I barely even remember what happened that night because I was high as hell. When I got what I needed I went to LaLa's house. By the way LaLa isn't a girl it's a guy. We haven't done anything bad really I'm still a virgin so I'm Gucci.

My mom has been blowing up my phone to the point I had to block her but that didn't stop her. A random account added me on Snapchat and I added em back asking if I knew them. They didn't say much but I knew it was my mom because the account asked

Where are you I'm worried, come home😭😭❤️

I blocked the account until someone dm me from Instagram and it was my moms public account. She was begging for me to come home and telling me that there are people looking for me. I then realized that I needed to block her on everything so I did it. My phone hasn't dinged in two days and I'm happy.

///

I walked up the steps anticipating on if I should ring the door bell or not. I went with my gut and rang the doorbell. I haven't seen my baby in a week and I'm worried sick about her.

The door opened and there stood Mya. She gave me the most deadliest stare in the world, "what?"

"Listen-"

"To what beyonce? I need to be asking you why u can't find ya own damn daughter" she asked folding her arms

"We got into a heated argument and she left-"

"So you just let a 15 year old girl walk out the house?"

I shook my head, "I was giving her her space"

She just looked at me, "I don't understand you sometimes"

I rolled my eyes, "Mya, is my daughter here or not?"

"Did you try your baby father?"

I looked away, "we aren't on speaking terms right now"

"I don't care about that! Let go of ya damn ego for once beyonce!"

"It's not my ego-"

"Wow! Okay u looked everywhere for jasmine except her dads house, right?"

I stayed silent

"Right?!"

I nodded my head.

"Well that's ya fucking problem. I gave jasmine back to you hoping that you can take care of her and realize your wrongs and be a better parent. Now what do you do? You fuck me in da ass. I lost all hope for you bey"

"Look Mya...is my daughter here" I cried she just looked at me, "please" I begged

"Did you try calling her?" She asked

I nodded, "even tried social media and all she did was block me"

She sighed, "there's nothing I can do, I'm sorry. That's not my child or my responsibility"

I looked at her in disbelief, "what?" I asked just above a whisper, "Mya don't-"

She tried to close the door on me but my foot stopped it, "please. I'm asking with every fiber in me for your help. I want my daughter-"

"If you really wanted her then you would know how to get her"

"That's the problem. I don't know where she is"