31

30 votes + 30 comments = next update

Thanksgiving break

"Yaaaas bitch I finally get to sleep!" I yelled walking into the house.

I didn't know my mom was on the couch looking directly at me. I slowly gulped as blue laughed. I groaned walking away.

"Ms. Gonzalez"

Damn it

I turned around and walk to her.

"Why are you yelling?" She asked calmly

"I didn't know you was home" I confessed

"So when I'm not home you run around my house yelling like you George of the jungle?" She stated

I shrugged looking at my sister as she just smiled.

"Ma-"

"Blue stop laughing at your sister"

She immediately frowned. I chuckled. My mom glared at me. I stopped smiling and looked at her.

"Imma take a nap" she announced getting up going upstairs. I looked over at my little sister. I picked up one of the dogs chew toys and threw it at her. She got mad and punch me. I walked away laughing.

Let me tell you, blue has some serious anger issues. I grabbed a cup of noodles warming it up. The minute I sat down in the living room watching dance moms she decides to spill milk on the floor. I turned and just looked at her.

"I'm telling mom" I said getting up

"Nooooooo"

"Yeeeeeeees. You know you not supposed to be pouring stuff with out asking"

"Snitch!" She yelled kicking me

"Stop hitting me"

"No!"

I groaned heading up to my room. I'm not even gone tell on her or clean up her mess. I'm just gone let it be.

///

"Mommy!" I heard blue scream. I rolled my eyes, "if y'all come up in here someone getting they ass whooped!" I yelled with closed eyes. It immediately got quiet however that was soon interrupted. Hearing a loud crash and screaming, "oooohhh I'm telling!"

I rolled over into another position in my bed. I'm tired as hell and I come home to this yelling shit. Working a 20 hour shift before coming home isn't easy. I always try to have both the girls not in the same house so I won't have to deal with all the screaming. Besides from blocking out the noise...they find a way to get my attention.

I should be awarded mommy of the year for dealing with this. Both girls can get along but when one is bitchy, then all is bitchy.

"It's your fault!" Jasmine yelled. "No it isn't!" Blue retaliated with the same tone. "You need to stay out room!" I heard and a door slam. "Mommy!"

"Go to your room blue!" I yelled. I heard stomping then a bang.

"Yo. Stop messing with me blue!"

"Give me back my Barbie!" Blue cried

"Here!"

I heard blue bust into tears. "Mommy!" My door opened with a crying blue. I sat up, "what happened?" I asked calmly. I'm not going to have my blood pressure go up today, the devil is a lie. "Jasmine. H-hit m-meeeee" she came to me holding her lip. I moved it and thank god it wasn't bleeding.

"How?"

"S-she threw my b-Barbie mommy!" She leaned on my chest crying, "she threw it at meeee" I rubbed her back telling her it was going to be okay. I laid her on the bed as I got up. By the time I exited my room I knew the house was dirty. I walked down to jasmines room. I tried to open it but it was locked. I bang on the door. "Stop bothering me!" Who she yelling at? I know it's not me. "Open the door!"