8

"And I just came out as being a transgender" Ariana said and with that being said they all walked away.

Wait! What? Ariana is a transgender, but...how?!

~///~

I got into the car and my mom gave me a certain look, "what happened. Did you get their numbers?"

I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "leave me alone man"

She started the car, "jasmine for me to help you gotta let-"

"Maybe I don't want your help!Who told you bring me up to their school anyway! It made things only worse!" I looked at her as she gave me the eye to lower my voice before I get slapped but I didn't care, "you should have told me about this! You can't just go behind my back and force me to talk to my friends!"

"I thought you missed them!" She said at a stop light

I shook my head, "yea I do! But we aren't friends anymore!"

"Well-"

"Well nothing ma! If I wanted to see them I would have asked! And I didn't! You made me look like a spoiled rich ungrateful girl in front of them! For god sakes I was wearing gucci and Prada ma!"

"I can't control what you choose to wear okay?!"

"Yea you right ma! But if you would have told me we where going to see them I would have changed into something more of a normal persons style like adidas or what ever!"

"What's the difference Jasmine! If they were your friends they would understand that you have a different lifestyle from them!"

"No! You do! I was one of them kids before...I was once walking off of school grounds wearing typical clothing with an iPhone 5 Like everyone else!"

She scrunched up her face shaking her head.

I sighed, "you made me look like I was trying to embarrass them!"

"That wasn't your intentions jasmine!" She argued, "like I said I can't control what you choose to wear!"

I rolled my eyes, "still you should have told me we were going to see them! You made shit worst mom!"

"How!" She asked looking at me getting back onto the freeway

I looked at her like she was stupid, "I'm wearing gucci and Prada with an iPhone 6s Plus! While you are driving a murdered-out all black Tesla with silver rims with tinted windows! Do those kids look like their parents can afford that!"

She said nothing

"Exactly! When you pulled up with all this expensive shit everyone was looking at me. The girls thought I was looking down on them"

"Jasmine-"

"No mom you don't care and you don't understand!"

"Yes I do!"

"No you don't!" I yelled. I sat back for a moment, "okay let's put this in your form of thinking way mother. If you went back to Texas to visit your old school friend flossing shit that you know they can't afford in their face not intentionally makes it seems like the opposite...which is what just happened to me! I know them mom! They think that I look down on them now that I came up!"

She sighed looking over at me, "I'm sorry okay? I just wanted to bring y'all closer"

"It doesn't matter mom!" I said with tears rolling down my face, "you made things worse! It's deeper than what I told you"