4

The bell rang to dismiss us from school. Instead of me hanging out today with the homies, I decided to go straight home because I was tired. I hate having a 0 period because I gotta wake up hella early just for my stupid choir class. I looked around for the black BMW and got in. The ride home was short due to early out.

The driver dropped me off at the step of my house. I opened the door and he pulled off. I closed the door behind me. I walked up the steps until I heard yelling. I stopped and listened. It sounded like my mom then I heard jay yell back. I rolled my eyes and continued up the stairs.

"Bullshit Shawn! Don't stand here and lie to me!"

"Lie to you about what?! I'm not lying!"

"There u go! There u fucking go! I ask for the smallest shit out of you and I can't even get it! I said no female assistants...and what do you have?! You have a female assistant! You walk around all high mighty and shit as if you are sum god, but steady fucking up!"

"I steady fuck up! Says the one with the baby daddy yo! All this shit is about you and it stays about you! You don't even know who my assistant is! You see a fucking message from someone and automatically start assuming shit about me! I told you the truth! I always do!"

I went in my room and put my stuff up. I put my hair in a poney tail just in case something happens. They continued to yell.

"You got hoes texting ya phone and shit-"

"Morgan is not a Hoe! She is a fucking lesbian! Stop getting ahead of ya self and listen for once! You never fucking listen and when it comes back on you, you act all snake like!"

Wait...did he just call my mom a snake???

"So now I'm a snake?!"

"I'm done with this bullshit bey"

I heard their door open I opened mines but didn't come out. I saw my mom come out following him. They went down stairs and I followed.

" 'oh last night was great. we should do it again, but make sure you are early this time' " I heard my mom read off a phone, " 'I'll be waiting for you' " she continued. I stayed hidden behind the kitchen wall. I'm a teen, I'm here for the arguments.

"its probably spam bey...ion know who dat is. you just accused Morgan of sending that to me when she is a lesbian, so what now. you think its a nigga that is texting me? like I said before, I don't know who that is"

"I'm done with this shit" I heard my mom say. I peeped into the kitchen and seen Shawn smirking. when it came to my mom...she was raising smoke from hell.

" I cant believe you would do this to me. After all the shit we been through, you go behind my back and step out on me! some random bitch wouldn't just come out of the woods and text your phone, Shawn! I'm not no stupid ass bitch!"

"baby I'm telling you the truth. I don't know who that is"

"what do I ever do to deserve this. I do everything to please you...everything, and I guess its not enough. I cook. I clean, I work, I take of our child, I feed you, I support you, I give you sex when you need and want it, I do the laundry, send out emails for you, I am loyal to you, I am honest with you. I don't speak much anymore because I know you get tired of me, I know you get tired of the arguments, the constant screaming and yelling at each. I know you are because I am. I do everything for you, so tell me, what did I do wrong to deserve this from you?"

"baby-"

"no tell me what I have to do to make this shit better because I'm at my breaking point in this marriage, my last straw of my all. Shawn I'm tired, I really am. you aren't honest with me. you are rarely home, and when you are home, we constantly argue over shit that isn't really a big deal but it becomes a big deal when you want to lie to me in my face. I know your secrets Shawn, I know what you want and we already discussed dat, but that isn't a reason to step out on me"