30

30 comments + 30 votes = next update

November 14th

It's been so crazy these past two weeks especially living with my mom. She has been giving me the silent treatment out of no where and has been very quiet and to herself. Sadly she made me tell my dad and he was disappointed in me, especially because I wasn't open with him about my sexuality. I have been on punishment for forever and I'm quietly dying in the inside.

Ever since me and Mika broke up I thought about giving Mikey a chance since he is something new. Overall he is a nice guy. He doesn't smoke or drink. He is a total nerd and very respectful. However, I am still hooked onto Mika though. I don't know if I want to give her a second chance or should I just move on with my life. Either way it goes I'm still fucked due to my mom.

Yes, the time did come for her to gain the strength to whoop my ass and she did and I'm going to admit, I'm never pissing that woman off ever again in my life. She beat me down like I was a runaway slave.

With all the energy I had I finally got out of bed and did my morning hygiene for school, when I was done I headed downstairs smelling food. When I turned the corner I seen my mom and little sister in the kitchen cooking listening to Sofia the first TV show. My mom turned and looked at me and smiling, "look at you going all out. You look cute"

I looked over my attire

"Thanks" I said lowly

"You hungry?"

I slowly sat down frowning at her. It's weird how she is all happy right now when she was ignoring me last night. She planning on killing me. She want my life insurance money.

I shook my head, "Nah"

"You sure?"

I nodded getting up

"Hey"

I turned around and looked at her, "I was um. I was wondering if we could spend the day together. Me you and blue. I'll call you in if you want" she suggested

"I'm coo" I walked away. Before I was able to leave the house my mom grabbed my arm

"Listen, I know I haven't been speaking to you, but today is my only day off and I want to spend it with both my girls"

I sighed.

I'm going to admit I missed speaking to my mom and having fun with her. But I don't know if I should stay or not.