| 1 |

not edited 

"Tell me," she whispered, trailing her hand down my chest and getting closer and closer to the belt line. "Why you want to do this right now? Right before I have to go to class and you have some dumb meeting." Her lowered voice sent shivers down my back, and sent a pang of pleasure through me. 

True. 

I was about to have sex with a girl who was in college, and I worked at a Law Firm, but I was desperate and a little broken. 

She was broken too. 

Other wise she wouldn't be doing this. 

She pressed her body against me carefully, and I bit down on my lip. This was torture, but for some reason I enjoyed it. I liked waiting for it until she would give it to me. I liked it. 

But most of all I liked her body. Her milky breasts, and hips. I even liked her ass, but mostly when she was bent over and I was looking at it from behind. 

How did we even meet? We're both fucked up so someone must have taken advantage of the other. 

That's accurate, but if you're asking me, I think we both took advantage of each other. 

We're both fucked so we fucked. 

Her hand stopped on my thigh and I moved my hips slightly, raising my head in agony. 

"Tell me." She said, bitting my ear. The pain, I liked the pain. 

"Because I saw them today." I whispered in the echoing room. My words met my ears as they left my mouth. She didn't lean away, or stop, because she didn't care. It didn't matter. All it meant was that we fuck. We fuck, and we move on until it's her turn. Then we fuck, and it's my turn later. 

I don't care if I'm addicted to her body. I need it. I crave it. 

"So, what do you want?" She whispers slowly unbuttoning my shirt. She pauses in the middle and looks up at me as I stay silent. "Do you not want me to continue--" I slam my mouth over her's. I love her being dominant, but I love it too. 

I lead us over to the bed and push her down. Quickly, I climb onto the bed and watch as she yanks off her shirt, leaving a black lace bra visible. 

My pants tighten. 

So, fucking sexy

Her hands find my exposed skin and where she touches my body feels as though I'm on fire. I crave her, I crave a distraction. I'm over her, but she has all the power. She hooks her hands under my arms and pulls me down, but turns so she's on top of me, swinging a fine leg over me. Immediately, my hands reach for her hips but she grabs them before they can make contact. 

It's strange, but instantly, I can feel her on top of me. Directly on top of me. I hated the pants I had on instantly.  

"Please," I begged, as she leaned forewards, placing my hands beside me. She bent down far enough and bit my lip. "Let me have you." 

"You will, but I like teasing you." Quickly, her lips worked like magic along my neck and I tensed beneath her. I was getting dangerously hard, and I wasn't sure how long I would last. A groan left my lips as she started to move her hips. 

A face flashed in my mind. 

A face I didn't want to see. 

A face that made me want to pound and pound into her. Pound and pound and never fucking stop. 

"Damn it, let me fuck you." 

She grinned slightly, and ground her hips. I shut my eyes tightly, and felt my own hips grind against her. She lowered herself and gripped me tightly. Her hand massged me and a sharp gasp left my lips. 

"Please don't do that." I begged softly, but she did it anyway. She rubbed her hand up and down until I felt like I would burst without even loving her. It was as if she could see the countdown on my face and yanked my pants down. She dragged her tongue across me, with a thin but too thick layer of cloth left between us. She knew I wanted her. I was erect and hard, and suffering.  

Suddenly, she adjusted so she was on me again, except now her back was to me. She slowly, snuck her hand in my underwear and gripped my shaft before moving her own underwear to the side and pushing me to be in the perfect place to enter her. 

But instead of thrusting down on me, she slowed down and fiddled with me. 

I let out a frustrated groan and just thrusted up and into her. Her sharp gasp filled the room and she fell foreward. I felt myself pulse in her. I loved feeling myself pulse in her. I loved feeling her tighten and I wasn't even moving, she just liked it rough. 

I gripped her hips, slapped her ass and thrusted. Her moans of pain and pleasure filled the room, and eventually I wasn't even thrusting. She was the one moving her hips. Up and down, forewards and backwards. Either way my eyes were rolling back out of ecstasy.

It was a fucking heaven. 

"Harder." The word mixed in with her moans, and I didn't ignore the request. After all, I wanted to do it harder. So, we both bucked our hips, and the moans and groans got louder as we both got closer. 

I came finally, pulling out and letting it coat her back. She didn't care. I sat up, and pushed her so that she was on her fours in front of me. My hands carressed her butt, and I started thrusting into her again. This time, I was harder. I reached for her wrists and held her arms back as I thrusted. 

She was getting all of me. 

Abruptly, I heard a phone go off. Lost in the piles of our clothes on the floor. 

I ignored it and just thrusted even harder. 

"Say you love me!" I shouted, going faster and faster. Her face was appearing in my head again. 

"I--I--lo--ve---you!" Her voice was bouncy as she tried to speak as I thrusted in her continuously. I groaned at the words, throwing my head back slightly. I don't know why I craved to hear those words, but I did. 

I craved to hear them from a woman desperately. 

Even just a woman I fucked. 

Even just a woman who fucked me. 

I dropped her arms and she collapsed on the bed, but I wasn't done. I wanted to devour her. I wanted to make it so she couldn't forget me. So someone couldn't. 

I thrusted until I felt it in my toes. Tingles and pangs or arousal stung my whole body. 

I was being consumed by it throughly. 

When we were done, she curled up beside me and we faced each other. Our eyes were shut. For some reason we didn't look at each other. In 8 hours this would mean nothing in our daily lives, and I'd see her again on another bed some time. It was her turn next after all, and I craved her breasts already.  

This was who we were. 

This was our relationship. 

Weird. 

Anger sex. 

Weird. 

Meaningless, but meaningfull at once.