| 13 |

I could feel my heart through the fabric of my over priced jacket as Linette led me to the bathroom with her hand in my own. My eyes dropped to her lower back. The outfit she had on complimented her curves perfectly. I wanted to tear it off and eat her out so badly.

I'd seen the way the host had looked at her when he'd seated us. He wanted her as much as I did. I'd felt the spark of jealousy, and moved my arm so that it was behind her and my hand was resting on her hip as he led us to our seats. He noticed and smiled at me, but I knew that he wanted to fuck Linette just as much as I did. The sad part was, he might actually have more of a chance than I did.

She pulled open the bathroom door and pulled me in after her. The bathroom matched the rest of restaurant: cool, and romantic. The lighting was dim and the layout was very modern, but that wasn't my focus at the moment. Linette dropped to her knees and I could already feel myself starting to throb in desire.

"Undo your belt." She commanded. My hands moved on their own. Careful to not touch her with the belt as I pulled it out of the loops and tossed it on the marble floor.

"Take off your pants." I did, my eyes on her the whole time. She was confident. Her shoulders were pushed back and I desperately wanted to tear those clothes off of her curvy body and fuck her raw.

I couldn't for a number of reasons.

She then, reached towards me and slowly pulled down my boxers. She found me hard and embarrassingly ready. Slowly, she gripped the base of my penis and already I could feel that feeling rushing towards me. She moved her head closer and my breath hitched when her tongue started moving in circular motions on the tip of me. She started slowly at first, teasing. Then, she picked up speed and her circles moved quickly. My moans grew louder and louder as she moved faster and faster. I lost my hands in her hair, and right when I started to burst I pulled her head forward so that I was fully in her. She gagged, and it only increased my pleasure. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and her hands flew up so they were against my thighs but I couldn't think. My body wouldn't move until I was finished.

The sounds of her gags and my moans filled the bathroom for a good ten seconds until I had released everything. Slowly, she pulled her head back and wiped the left over cum off of her face. She made a face as she swallowed the cum that was in her mouth, but I couldn't help but feel a little thrill watching her swallow my sperm. I came in her mouth, and she wanted me to.

"Fuck," She mumbled, and shakily rose to her feet. "I'll see you back out there." She turned around and glanced at herself in the mirror before brushing past me to leave. As the door clicked shut behind me I stared at my own reflection a few moments before putting my pants back on. My breathing was still heavy, and beads of sweat danced across my forehead. Other than that there were no giveaways to what just happened.

What had happened?

I was a little too out of it to notice but there was something in Linette's rush to leave that was a little strange.

She probably regrets being with you at all. You come too fast for her. She could do so much better.

I clenched my jaw and shook the thoughts from my brain. I once again looked at myself in the mirror. I looked normal. I forced a casual smile onto my face and left the bathroom.

When I made it back to my seat Linette was talking with the same host that looked like he wanted to jump Linette's bones, and that he would do almost anything she wanted him to. He was obviously a young adult. 19 maybe 20? He was more in her age range than he was. They both seemed to sense his angry gaze because as he neared their voices seemed to dwindle.

The host smiled at him and then smiled at Linette with a little something extra and then turned and walked away.

We spent the rest of dinner just eating and talking like we hadn't escaped to the bathroom for a few moments and she definitely hadn't gotten me off minutes before.

We talked about everything from our favorite movies to our favorite childhood memories. I'd learned that Linette was raised by a single mother with an older brother who was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. I almost told her about my pet cat that had died from cancer when I was around ten years old but it felt a little insensitive.

It wasn't until we were walking back to the car, hand in hand when I realized I might actually be in love with this woman.

She looked up at me, the wind pushing her hair back slightly. She let go of my hand and turned towards me.

"Royce...you...really want to date? I mean—do you think you're ready to date anyone? I don't want my heart to break again, and once we start this we can't stop it. If you just want sex like before we can still do that, but pretty soon it will be—and maybe it already is—more than just sex."

I paused before responding. I looked down at her, and tried to ignore the feeling in my chest. It was too early to be feeling something like that.

"Linette...I want to date you. I want to be with you. I want more than just sex with you. I want you. All of you." I lowered my voice and my lips so they were against her ear. "As much as I want to fuck you right over there behind that abandoned building." She grinned and took a step back. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes.

"Good."

"Wait does that mean we're dating?"

"No, not yet. We're just going on dates right now."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that we are not exclusive right now."

"So, you can still fuck that guy from your Chinese class huh?" I asked, wrapping an arm around her waist and yanking her towards me. She gasped lightly.

"Apparently, and you can just fuck...me."

"Wait so you get to fuck whoever and I just get to fuck you? That doesn't seem very fair does it?"

"If you sleep with anyone else I won't suck your dick ever again."

"Oh, you're possessive?" I said, a small grin forming on my lips. "Well, as long as we're not exclusive we both get to fuck whoever." She looked up at me with a new deadly kind of look in her eye.

"Fine."

She pulled away and picked up speed. I grinned after her. I knew I only wanted to fuck her, but it was fun teasing her about other women that didn't exist.