Cancer

"Cancer is so limited. It cannot cripple love. It cannot shatter hope. It cannot corrode faith. It cannot eat away peace. It cannot destroy confidence. It cannot kill a friendship. It cannot shut out memories. It cannot silence courage. It cannot reduce eternal life. It cannot quench someone's spirit."

You are loved. You are worth it. You are wonderfully made. You are wise. You are funny. You are beautiful. You are a masterpiece. God has a plan for you. You are a warrior. You are a fighter.

Cancer changes lives. You learn what's important. It teaches you not to waste your time. That time is your enemy. It helps you learn what and who to prioritize. It helps you figure out who's true to you and who's not. It opens your eyes to what's real. It helps you understand what could be understood from life's meaning.

Don't lose hope. When the sun comes down, the stars come out. When the rain stops, the rainbow appears. Faith is daring. Go beyond what the eye can see.

This is your fight and no one can fight it for you. You need to support yourself and acknowledge how great you are and how much strength you hold in yourself.

Let, only, your strength explode and show this world, that warriors still do exist.

Never give up who you are and what you can do and who you become.

Always achieve more because cancer is your strength, it's not your weakness. It's one of the most powerful phases anyone can go through and for you to go through that and make it out proves that this world's soldiers aren't the only ones that hold guns and save their countries.

Know that if you're reading this, you're beautiful, you're loved, and you're worth it.