Atelo

There's something I've been thinking of and I figured it should be said.

You don't have to be in a relationship!

There are two different groups of people. The first group is; the people who judge you for being in love or point fingers at you and call you young. The second group is; the people who force it down your throat until you choke on it.

Girls aren't pretty unless they're wanted. Boys aren't men unless they're having sex with someone. People aren't lovable until they're dating someone.

A relationship won't always make you happy. As romantic as it is, it isn't the only love that exists. I have seen friendships that are deeper and purer than couples who swear forever and beyond, and yet friendship is the one that people ignore.

Hearing people say "nobody loves me" or "I feel so alone" or, "I think I'm lonely" is honestly the saddest thing you could ever hear. If you ask them; where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? How about a pet? Or friends maybe? Maybe teachers and classmates? Their reply would be yes, but that doesn't count.

It sickens me that we have to live in a world where people constantly think that love is limited and that only being in a relationship is what counts.

Love doesn't diminish just because someone doesn't want to have sex with you. But doesn't that only make love feel more and more real?

It's magical to be in love. I get it. But it's also amazing to stop for ice cream with four other girls. It's also amazing to go visit some country you have never been to with six other guys. And it's also amazing to build a friendship so solid with a bunch of people.

We have made everything about that one person who's going to come into our world and flip it inside out. What if that one person is just you loving yourself and being happy? Instead of looking for other people to fulfill our lives maybe we should be piecing our lives together..

We were born unfinished.

I say, don't settle for one person. Go out and live your life. Time runs out fast and you don't have that many opportunities to live your life. You get to live it once, take your chances!