Ep 01 Recap

Our female lead Bong Hee narrates a statement she had to write, she's read countless of them before but it is her turn now to write hers. When I was younger, I had great dreams.

Our male lead Ji Wook enters a full and cramped up subway, with a few pushes here and there he had no choice but to secure a stand beside Bong Hee, a pervert was standing on the other side of Bong Hee, who sneakily touches Bong Hee's ass, taking advantage of the cramped up space, she held it in hoping she was imagining things, after a few more ass touching, Bong Hee wrongfully calls out Ji Wook believing that he was the pervert.
An embarrassed Ji Wook tried defending his innocence which fell on her deaf ears, she accused him of being both dirty, drunkard and pervert.
As she reaches her stop, she begs the real Mr Pervert to help her call the securities on Ji Wook, a request he gladly accepted.
The dirty looks on the passengers says it all, Ji Wook tried getting off the subway to escape this but his path was blocked by Bong Hee who ensured that he didn't get off ASAP.
A satisfied Bong Hee flips hair and walked away.

Her phone buzzes which reminds her of the anonymous text she received an hour earlier, she decided to find it out herself. She walks into the hotel and found her boyfriend on a date with another woman (I guess it has to do with the anonymous text), boyfriend realized he's been caught and asked the other woman to wait for him outside.

Ji Wook rushes in to meet an ahjussi and pleads for being late, ahjussi asked if there was traffic, but a terrified Ji Wook responded by advising him to never take the subway for he might meet a crazy woman Bong Hee, he narrates his awful experience at the subway which the ahjussi finds amusing.

Bong Hee asks boyfriend for an explanation of what happened, boyfriend said there was nothing to explain, but promised to not do it again, She said that simply means that he'll keep cheating on her but will make sure he is not caught. "at least she was smart".
It dawned on her that's she's been seeing signs that he no longer loves her, from unread messages, to more delayed responses, she felt someone else has been in the car too but never gave these signs a thought.
Boyfriend asked if they should call it quit with the relationship, but Bong Hee said it is hers to determine when to end it,
She promises to have a one night with the first man she sees then break up with him, but sadly the first man to walk by was a man old enough to be her harabueji (grandpa), oh oh!!
She whirls in shock and fell.
She got up feeling embarrassed and upset, her contact lens has removed too because she seems to stagger as she walk.
Boyfriend stood there and watched, he asked her to give up on her silly idea already.
Ji Wook passes by, Bong Hee asked if he'll sleep with her tonight and he agrees, she assesses him with her contact-less eyes, only for her to realize he was the guy from the subway, before she could make further comments he drags her out of the building, while boyfriend calls on them to wait, he told Bong Hee that it'll be over between them if she takes one more step, she seems unaffected as she wraps Ji Wook's arm around her neck.

Ji Wook dragged her forcefully outside the building and used the opportunity to remind her that he was no drunkard and he didn't touch her ass. She asked if it really wasn't him, and he said yes, he tells her to not make innocent men into drunkard next time and left.
Boyfriend calls on Bong Hee, but she ran off so it doesn't seem like she's failed at revenge. Ji Wook was giving the taxi driver his destination when Bong Hee rushes in and squeezed herself in with him pleading for him to help her out one more time, he wonders what the hell is happening but she nods in boyfriends direction, he had no choice than to help her again and he allows her leave with him.

Bong Hee said she was sorry and thankful for many reasons, but Ji Wook said she shouldn't bother to be, because he will not accept her sorries and thanks.
She offers to have a drink with him as her way of showing appreciation but he declines,
She got off taxi at the next corner and bows her head in appreciation to Ji Wook. He watches her enter a bar as the taxi zooms off.

Bong Hee pours herself soju as she sadly expects an apology text from boyfriend, Ji Wook stood in her front, who she took for a homeless man in her drunken state, she waves the homeless man away but when he refused she showed him her taekwondo certificate, the homeless man asked if she truly wants him to go away, but this time she realized that it is really Ji Wook, he asks if she purposely left her makeup in the taxi but she replied that she is relieved to see a familiar face since no one has called her or text since morning.
She offers him a shot of soju, he turned her down and tried to place the makeup in her hands but she quickly replaced the make-up with the shot of soju. He downed it, then a shot leads to two and they ended up drinking together.

The next morning Bong Hee woke up from her drunken reverie and images from previous night kept running through her mind, from her excessive drinking to her blowing him a kiss, and being piggy backed by wookie, and a less successful acts of seducing him,
Embarrassed, she tiptoed out of the building and once she was out, she ran like someone who's mad, she saw her reflection in a mirror outside wookies house and realized how bad she looks, meanwhile in the building she left an I'm sorry note for him which he found while coming out of the bathroom.

While in the bus she checked for a missed call or text from boyfriend but there was none, she started composing a message for boyfriend telling him he's supposed to check on her safety even if they never dated, but deleted the messages, what's the point? She murmured.

Ji Wook was driving to work and Ahjussi called him curiously asking about how he ends up with the girl he left with yesterday, "oh! He also witnessed the sleep with me, I'll sleep with you scenario, tsk tsk tsk".
He asked if they had sex, and claims he could not sleep last night out of curiosity, Ji Wook replied all the questions with I'm not sure,
Ahjussi claims he was concerned about him since he haven't been in a relationship since his last one, ahjussi kept teasing him to know if he really slept with Bong Hee but Ji Wook suggests they hang up, and presses the red button. This left him with sad memories of the day he came home with a bouquet and finds stripped clothes, necktie, and a man's shoe, his girlfriend came out of the room wearing a night dress, a look at the room and her appearance said it all, she's been sleeping with another man.
Back to the hotel last night as he witnessed the verbal exchange between Bong Hee and boyfriend, the statement said by Bong Hee it is my call to decide when we will break up, I will have my own one night stand too then break up with you, he had found to be similar to what he's experienced, and that explained why he was standing in front of Bong Hee, he knew too well what Bong Hee's thought will have been at the moment please save me, please take me out of here, so he intentionally got up to save her from the embarrassment and agreed to have sex with her so he'll be able to take her away from the embarrassing situation.

Ji Wook's brother came in to Ahjussi's office, brother claimed that wookie won't leave his job and wanted to die as a prosecutor, ahjussi asks if they've been fighting again, he submitted the cases he'll be working on and ahjussi asked if he's interested in politics, he didn't give a clear response but said they need to congratulate wookie,
Meanwhile the Korean bar association has been evaluating prosecutors performances on a case trial, and a list of ten worst prosecutors will be sent to the deputy secretary and the attorney general "omo omo!! don't tell me this is what you're congratulating wookie for!"
As expected in dramas, wookie's name came out of the list.

He enters his office to meet probably his team leaders who clapped for and mocked him for being a worst prosecutor, he seems unaffected though and says that's good! His response surprised the chiefs and he explained that the more his fellow prosecutors hate him shows the more of a good and reliable prosecutor he is.
They made up a list of all his negative sides, how he is a prosecutor with all the negative adjectives in the dictionary, they claim that it wasn't only his fellow prosecutors that hate him, using his walls that doesn't have a single thank you note as a proof that his clients hates him too.

His mom called about the worst prosecutor issue but he hangs up, then moms brags about him to a masseuse at the spa that her son is a prosecutor, masseuse mentioned said she heard that wookie became a worst prosecutor, mom was embarrassed and asked where she gets her information from and masseuse said her daughter is a judge too, a not so pleased mom says even cats and horses now become judges these days, and the statement end up in her being bullied by the masseuse.