EP 39&40 RECAPS (FINAL EPISODE)

Ji Hye nags Bong hee for sleeping on the couch for up to a whole day without bathing, while she is worried that the couch might be stinking, Bong hee broods about her backing out in the middle of kissing Ji Wook yesterday, she says she is more fickle and chicken hearted these days,

There was a knock at the door, it was Ji Wook, Ji Hye welcomes him politely as it is a chance for Bong Hee to get up from the sofa.

Ji Hye made gestures to Bong hee to dress her tousled hair, and the latter voiced out to Ji Wook in embarrassment that she can't come out because of her dirty hair and face,
Ji Wook says she looked pretty even when she's dirty, that line of his from wayback. Lols

Ji Hye laughed at Ji wook's line, in return he glared at her for a while and then apologized later.

With her face looking like that of a kid who'd just stolen candy and awaiting her punishment, and her hair looking like a Bird's nest, Bong Hee followed Ji Wook outside,
He asked why she isn't picking his calls and she says her battery has been off,
Ji Wook says she is avoiding him, she says she is scared because everytime their relationship is going smoothly something bad always happens, and that is why she backed out of the kiss last night.

Ji wook says he is not scared of whatever happens when they're dating, because breaking up with her is scarier.
Knowing he'll not change his mind, Bong hee agreed for them to start dating again.

When you allow your Frenemy to do your makeup when you're going on a date, believe me she'll do a good job of making you look silly,
Ji Hye offered to do Bong hee's makeup and she applied an overly generous amount of blush on her cheeks, she called it the 'drunk makeup',
But Bong hee was very much excited about her date that she didn't notice how she looks.
Ji Wook noticed her blushy cheeks and says she looked pretty, probably to not make her feel bad.

During his trial, the Attorney General admits all charges against him except attempted murder of Mr Jung, he claims that though he unlawfully took Mr Jung away, he only has the knife on him to protect himself.

Bong hee asked what the judgement might be and Ji Wook says he might get probation, if the attempted murder charge is dropped.

After the trial, Ji Wook says he wish that he'll have some shame, referring to him as the "former attorney general". so the attempted murder charge was dropped.

CEO Byun, lawyer Ji and Bong hee saw the news of the AG's probation, CEO Byun feels pity for him ending up that way, he picks on Bong hee and lawyer Ji, lawyer Ji says he feels like a kindergaten teacher taking care of two adults, Bong hee and CEO Byun promised to work hard.

During Mr Jung's trial, the prosecution demands for him to be sentenced to a lifetime imprisonment, in order to separate him from the society for his unlawful acts, and numerous murders in the name of revenge,
Finally, the judge sentenced him to a lifetime imprisonment, and at that moment, he looked like all life in him has been lost.

The guys cheered Bong hee for finally getting her name cleared.

Bong hee rushed into her mother's arm at a cafe, feeling relieved that the whole world now knows that she is not guilty, they hugged tightly,
Over lunch Bong hee tells her mother that it'll be good if they can clear her father's name too, and we see a flashback of Ji Wook apologizing to Bong hee for being unable to do anything regarding her father, because he wasn't formally charged back then, and the statute of limitations has already passed since it has been more than three years it happened.
Mrs Eun says the most important thing is for those who're still living to be happy.
She says she will make Bong hee dinner at home but Bong hee excuses herself that she is going on a date, mom teases her that she's going on a date with 'handsome Mr No'.