Ep 11 &12 Recap

Ji Wook came home tiptoeing, his face hidden by the hood of his sweater, Bong Hee insists on seeing his face why do you think I was staying up until now? On a closer look she saw the bruises on his face, to avoid being scolded, he defended himself saying that it was on a ratio of 2 to 30.

Bong Hee applied medicine on the bruises, cursing the boys who beats Ji Wook in the process, she told him to call her next time if there's a fight, you know I'm a fourth degree taekwondo right?

She watches him sleep peacefully, and she dozed off soon,
Ji Wook woke up and saw her sleeping beside his bed, it seems he can not restrict his feelings anymore, in a voiceover he says, the beginning is always the first step of an act or circumstances, it could be the start of an emotion.

Her head dropped, and he quickly supported her with his hands, Bong Hee opened her eyes, and he defended himself saying it is nothing, she asked why and what he means, but he said because what she saw means nothing, he was only supporting her.

She smiled and said it was fun teasing him, Ji wook was embarrassed and she's misbehaving, reminding her of the days she was his trainee,
Bong Hee replied that she forgot her limits for a moment, because she was hyped, 'why are you hyped? Are you drunk?' 'no I'm not, I'm hyped because I'm in a good mood', she replied.
She thanked him for always rescuing her when she's at a dead end, Ji Wook asked her to repay him with by working hard,

They said goodnight, and then she told him to lock his door, as she might mistakenly come into his room, hahaha! He gave her a damn you look and muttered why do you keep getting hyped tonight?

In her notepad, she congratulates herself for getting hired and becoming a hostage, Aigoo!

It was their first meeting the next day, CEO Byun asked if Ji Wook isn't going to fire Bong Hee and received a cold stare from her in return,
Mr Bang said they need to hire secretaries and office clerks, CEO Byun suggested Bong Hee as a secretary, she said she is a licensed attorney but he told her to do the two works together, 'after'all you will bring our firm negative name'.

Lawyer Ji tried to lighten the mood and says he will make profits for the firm, he asked to become a named partner, No & Ji law firm,
CEO Byun says his name should be included, and then it becomes No,Ji &Byun law firm,
It seems everyone wants their names included as they arrived at No,Ji,Byun,Bong, &Bang law firm. Rotfl.

CEO Bang noticed Ji Wook and Lawyer Jo's bruised faces, he asked if they fought and lawyer Ji says that they both taught about 30 juveniles some lessons, CEO Byun brags about a time when he alone fought 37 thugs, Bong hee laughed,
Ji Wook became annoyed as they've changed the meeting into a chit chat session,

CEO Byun walked up to Ji Wook as he dispenses water, and asked what his relationship is with Bong hee,
He replied that she was homeless so he offered her his home, the old man seems to not be deceived and gave him a knowing look.

Lawyer Ji caught up with Bong Hee who is running errands for Mr Bang, the two ended up talking about the issue between Ji Wook and Lawyer Ji,
She brags jokingly that she became a murder suspect for the two friends to reunite, to which lawyer Ji says he can't be thankful enough.
He asked her not to hate him too much, but she says she has no rights to hate him, it wasn't even her love affair.
She asked why he loves to joke and laugh around, and he says that was his only hope of hanging around Ji Wook.

She said being an attorney suits her than being a judge, rather than to judge someone she will rather plead for mercy, lawyer Ji said it is because she is kind hearted, and they both laughed.

Ji Wook watched them from upstairs, with jealousy written boldly in his looks, Mr Bang asked if he is jealous of the two, he avoided the question only for him to pick a hose and spray water on the two focusing on lawyer Ji.