Ep 13 & 14 Recap

Bong Hee flung her arms around Ji Wook, feeling relieved that he's finally back, she whispered "i like you", he made an attempt to hug her back but stopped and sadly replied "don't like me",

She was shocked to hear that and stepped back to look at him, she begins to ask why but stopped "i have so many questions to ask, you will not answer me, will you?",
In a voice over he says "i wonder if I'll regret this moment for the rest of my life"

Stifling her tears, she says she regretted confessing her feelings to him, but she never regrets liking him, she requested a favour, one more hug.
He drew her closer and hugged her as she wishes.

In the morning He went to the kitchen but was shocked to find a body with spoons on the eyes, it was Bong hee.
She explains that her eyes were swollen as a result of too much sleep so frozen spoon helps, we all know its a lie, swollen eyes are a result of sleepless night.
He feels responsible and hurried to the fridge to prepare ice packs for her, but she rejected her offer, asking him not to be nice to her if there's no hope for her.
She wants to listen to him, and not like him, she wants to go back to the days she never liked him, so having him be nice her will distract her.

Ji Wook agreed to not be nice to her, he asked if she'll remain in his house, she said no and then walked out, leaving him to regret his decision.

The rest of the team members came to work only to find a feast of breakfasts waiting for them, Ji Wook said he emptied his fridge for them so there's no theme for the dishes,
Mr bang asked if something was wrong?, lawyer Ji asked if today was a special day? CEO Byun says he knows what happened, he worked late the previous night, he saw Ji Wook and Bong Hee hugging on his way out. Bingo!

Bong hee denied, saying something must be wrong with his eyesight, he turned to Ji Wook and he denied too, making the poor old man look stupid.

The team discuss Mr Jung's case, he had a past assault record when he was trying to help a woman, Mr Bang said the weapon used about 13.3cm long disappeared, the statement stirred something in Ji Wook, Bong Hee said she'll find an alibi for him, she's already left her contact at the bar for the couple to call her.

Yoo Jung discusses with Ji Hye, Ji Hye said his rent is due to be paid, the murder may have been because of that, Yoo Jung says she's sure about one thing regardless of the motive, Mr Jung is the murderer, she's seen him smirked behind her back in the interrogation room, like someone who's playing games with the law.
Ji Hye vowed to beat bong hee, and asked Yoo Jung to not overwork herself since she was sick,
The two chats away the importance of being healthy since there's no man in their life to take care of them.

They greet the attorney general who walks past them, but stopped and looked back at the two ladies.

Lawyer Ji saw Bong hee squatting on the floor, he asked if he should talk or not, but she said he should mind what he says as her entire body is filled with tears she doesn't want to shed in Ji wook's presence, so any silly comment might burst open her tear gates.
He asked if she'll cry it out now, then squatted beside her,

Mr Bang asked Ji Wook what it was that CEO Byun saw yesterday, were the two really hugging?
He earned himself loads of assignments in response as Ji Wook's reply was for him to look around for CCTV, blackbox cameras all around the streets and any document that can provide information on Mr Jung.
Mr Bang says he is not curious about the two any more but Ji Wook did not take back his words, hahaha!

Ji Wook stepped out and met the two squatting and gisting, he walked in between them forcefully, asking why they were slacking off, she asked where he is going and he says the crime scene, she offered to go with him, then smacked herself on the head telling herself to concentrate, she scurried behind Ji Wook,
Lawyer Ji wishes her good lucks, watching the two walk away he says "we don't always have everything under control when it comes to our feelings",flashbacks to the times he saw Yoo Jung, he then smacked himself too on the head to concentrate, but find it painful.