Ep 33 & 34 RECAPS

Ji Wook regained two separate memories, one of the Attorney general showing little Ji wook a picture of Eun man soo and telling him that Eun Man Soo killed his parents, and another one of little Ji Wook who has a partial memory loss and doesn't remember how his parents died.
He was wondered which of the two memories is the real one.

Bong hee visits Mr Jung in the hospital, she gives Mr Bang feedback on phone that Mr Jung hasn't woken up yet, but she was shocked when she looked back and finds Mr Jung standing behind him, he doesn't know who she is, due to his memory loss.

Soon, everyone gathered and Yoo Jung together with two other investigators leads Mr Jung to go for another brain test.

Ji Wook sees Bong hee lost in thought, he asked if she's okay, she nods a yes but says that Mr Jung seems a bit weird, judging with his reaction when he saw her earlier.

Yoo Jung informs them later that they will not be able to see Mr Jung for the rest of the day, and Ji Wook tells her to let him know when they can see him.

Outside the premise, he offered to drive Bong hee home and she stubbornly refused, and says she'll take a bus instead, Ji Wook sadly watch her leave.

At work, CEO Byun tries to lighten everyone's mood and says they shouldn't get worried over a criminal who woke up from coma, Mr Bang promised to get Mr Jung locked up in prison, while lawyer Ji assures them that Yoo Jung will do a good job by sending Mr Jung to prison.

CEO Byun didn't notice that Joon Hae was with them before, he talks to the boy but the latter just busied himself with his coloring, making the old man wonder whether he is deaf,

Just then, Ji Wook enters and Joon Hae lightens up seeing his new found friend, he got up and hugged him happily, and CEO Byun realised that the boy deliberately ignored him. Hahaha!

In the night, Ji Hye got startled seeing Bong hee sit in the dark, she nags at Bong hee and asked if she was a zombie, thinking back to Mr Jung's reaction during the day, bong hee asked her if it is easy for people to have amnesia but as always, Ji Hye just brush it off and says there's no way she'll know,
Bong hee made stew, and Ji Hye excitedly walk to the pot to have a taste, only for her to blurt out after swallowing a spoonful "what kinds of ingredients did you use to make a soup taste this horrible?", Lols.

Bong hee slowly walked up to her and placed an envelope in her outstretched hand, it contains her rent, but Ji Hye slightly complains that it should be more than what she paid.

Ji Wook ponders over his two contrasting memories and wondered which one is the truth, he goes downstairs and sees CEO Byun holding a prosecution application form that belongs to Ji Wook,

Ji Wook confirms that he wants to go back into the prosecution, CEO Byun asked if he is truly not content with being a lawyer, and he replies a yes, and that he feels like he is doing nothing with criminals like Mr Jung around, he wants to exercise governmental power and send criminals to prison.

CEO Byun mildly objects to him becoming a prosecutor again, he feels concerned about him having constant nightmares and dangerously having to deal with criminals all the time, he feared that he'll end up being like his father, but he did promised to not stop him from doing what he truly wants.

The next day, Yoo Jung feeds Ji Wook in about Mr Jung, the test shows that there's no damage to his brain, and that leads to two things, 1)either he has a temporary amnesia and 2) or he is pretending so he can plead for mercy at the court.

Ji Wook asked to talk to Mr Jung and Yoo Jung gave him 5 mins to do that,

Ji Wook asked if he knows who he(ji wook) is, but the only memory of Ji Wook Mr jung had was seeing him in the hall while they went for his brain test yesterday, he acts worked up from waking up without his memories, different people asking him what he remembered, and not knowing what he actually did for him to be investigated right after he woke up, he begged Ji Wook to please tell him whatever he(Ji wook) knows about him.