EP 17 & 18 Recap

In a voiceover, we hear Ji wook's feelings while racing to meet Bong hee at Damoo park.

"One poet said: we can generally predict the beginning of things but we cannot generally predict the end, in my case it was the opposite, I had to experience the end of things in my short life.
The moment I realized my feelings for you, I hesitated because I'm afraid it might end.
I ran away from you like a coward, I just realized it too late.
I can't figure out when and with what incident it started with.,
I realized it too late that I didn't notice when it began".

Ji wook said he was sorry, and Bong hee leans in closer to read his facial expression,
He hugged her tightly, feeling relieved that she is safe, with his palms on her cheeks he kissed her passionately....

"i can't get my head around it, but I just know that my relationship with you which I can't stop going forward, has begun".

As the two separated from the kiss, he calls on her name, but Bong hee was too shocked to respond, she walked into her room without saying a word.

The forensic guy, Chang Ho drives Mr Jung who has a knife in his hands,
It looks like Chang ho was planning to do something because he peeked at Mr jung's face through the mirror, he stepped on the brake and made the car come to a halt on a bridge.
Mr Jung sees that as rebellion and the two ends up in a face-off,
Mr Jung seems to have the upper hand in the fight, and then Chang Ho looks over the river, back at Mr Jung, and then jumps into the river.

Mr Jung looks shocked for a short moment, but then counts "4 people have gone, 3 people are yet to disappear".

Actually at that point he looks to me like a bloodthirsty animal, I really want to punch his face right from the screen of my phone, but then what if he stabs my wrist in the process? Urghhhh!!

Aneyo! aneyo! aneyo!!! I'm not punching his face again.

Bong hee have finally resolved the kiss issue in her head as she is now ready to talk to Ji Wook, she stepped out of her room and ran into Ji Wook who also wants to speak with her,

He started to speak, "Bong Hee, what happened earlier was........"
She cuts her off, saying she's pretty sure that it wasn't their first time kissing, they should not struggle over a meaningless thing like this,

Ji wook says  that it is not as she think, he couldn't just let that moment go...
But she replied that she is trying her best to not like him as he instructed before, or to rephrase it, she doesn't like him anymore.
She said she is happy to have a roof on her head, a job where she earns a living, and Ji Wook's trust for employing her even when everyone sees her as a murderer, she neither plans or want to get swayed over a small incident like this, she is happy with everything in her life now and she wouldn't want to loose the things that gives her joy.

In a voiceover we hear what Ji Wook intends to say to her " I regret pushing you away, I wish I can turn back the time".

She says goodnight and heads to her room, and he speechlessly watches her leave.
They were lost in thought each in their rooms.

Chang Ho was able to get himself out of the river, crouching on his knees.

CEO Byun assists a man to push his wagon,  he entered the car and started it, he searches for his driver's phone number to come and drive him as he just had a couple of drinks,

it seems that the wagon wasn't well parked earlier and the man wasn't there, it starts to move backwards towards a woman who was busy with her phone,

Ceo Byun sees that and interferes, swerving the car across the road to hit the wagon so it can stop moving.
The woman who was unaware of what was going on was shocked, CEO Byun asked if she was okay,