Ep 04

Mr Bang saw Bong Hee's diary where she wrote about Ji Wook being a annoying as always, he tried to hide from Ji Wook but ended up giving it to him.
Mr Bang received a call from his phone, at that moment, Ji Wook turned and saw blood stains on the fridge, with a closer look he found the knife used to stab boyfriend hidden under the bridge, Mr Bang told him about the call he received, the knife used to stab boyfriend was found somewhere too by a passerby at a 7km distance from Bong Hee's house, both knives are same types and having blood stains on them, Ji Wook remembered his conversations with the attorney general, who asked him why Bong Hee hasn't been indicted yet, Ji Wook said it was because they need to do further investigations as no evidence has been found yet, AG then said they'll find the evidence soon. "Then I wonder if that's why a knife was found in her room, after it has been thoroughly searched several times before, even knives have a great teleporting ability these days right?"

He took both knives to the forensic center and asked for a confidential analysis.

Back in the cell, Bong Hee told lawyer Ji about her struggles to be successful and take care of her mum in life, but now she's ended up as a suspect in a cell, she told him to not think of being her lawyer as a joke because it means her life, and to not assist her out of pity either, she doesn't want that as her life and family is at stake,
And for once, the playful look on his face disappeared, no wonder lawyer Ji once says that he finds Bong Hee intimidating.

Ji Wook met with lawyer Ji at the restaurant with his back turned to lawyer Ji, he tried to explain his reason for asking him to be Bong Hee's lawyer, they talked further on the case, lawyer Ji promised to win the case, Ji Wook left and lawyer Ji calls after him and tells him asking him to stay for coffee, Ji Wook reminds him that he cannot stand his presence, lawyer Ji asked if he hasn't forgiven him yet, he tells him he'll keep asking for his forgiveness and shouts out Saranghe!

Ji Wook barged in to the interrogation room and tells Bong Hee that because of her he had to ask favour from someone he's determined to never talk to again, Mr Bang said they were about to order for food,
Ji Wook watches her eat, we see a flashback of his discussion with Mr Bang about the knives, if two knives were found at different places, that means one is real and one is fabricated, and Bong Hee is not the murderer but was framed. He tells her this will be the last time he will interrogate her as the suspect, she will soon become the defendant of the case, and a feeling of relief washed over her face.

At the court room, Ji hye witnessed against Bong Hee about her threats to kill boyfriend, lawyer Ji defends that it is something people say while angry and doesn't have to mean that one intends to kill, Ji hye accused that Bong Hee is determined to that,
Lawyer Ji brought up Ji hye's words at the police station as the police drags her away while trying to beat up Bong Hee, "let me kill her, I'll kill you, I'll kill you." And asked whether she also meant to kill Bong Hee soon, and that turned her arguments less effective.
Bong Hee's classmate also testified about her curse songs, lawyer Ji asked if he's giving false testimony because he begrudge her, lawyer Ji told him that he's asked her out before, a request Bong Hee turned down.

Bong Hee admits that she truly said those words and sang the curse songs but she never intend to kill him, if she meant to do that will she first announce it to the world? She explained further that the feeling to kill their spouse must have been common among wonmen but they never end up doing it right? A statement which left the whole courtroom speechless as all faces turned on her, "damn those loose lips of hers",
At that statement, I was literally laughing out.

The statement goes viral, and her cell mates applaud her back in the cell.
Ji Wook received received the analysis results and observes it,

In the courtroom Ji Wook turned in the knife found in her room as an evidence, lawyer Ji argues that it might have been fabricated as the house was searched numerous times and the knife appeared days after the house was searched, the opinion of a forensic doctor was seemed and he confirmed the knife as the weapon used for the murder,
Lawyer Ji argues that it might have been fabricated, perhaps the victims blood was put on the knife and then fabricate the suspect with it,
Ji Wook and lawyer Ji were asked to give their closing arguments respectively, ji Wook demands a penalty of 15 years imprisonment for first degree murder, as lawyer Ji starts to give his arguments, Ji Wook stood up and delivered the second knife, he states that the second knife was found 7km from the murder scene, and with the response time of the ambulance, it can only be possible for Bong Hee to dispose the knife there if she has someone assisting her or has a superhuman teleporting ability which is just impossible.
The judge asked why he chose to deliver the second knife, and he replies that at first he only wanted to go forward with the trial was more important than the truth to him,
And since there are two same weapons found in different places, it must have been fabricated, and that is no longer sufficient to prove Bong Hee as the murderer, and he thereby calls for a dismissal of the case.
Mom confusedly ask ahjussi what that means, ahjussi nicely explain that it means her daughter will be released and that the Prosecution has just dug his own grave to save her.

Reporters asks Ji Wook questions about the case, but he gave no statement, they bombard Bong Hee on her way out of the courtroom with questions too, and for a moment, she sights a suspicious man she saw on her wag back from store on the night boyfriend was murdered, he was wearing a leather jacket,

Ji Wook received deafening slaps from the AG for failing to prove bong hee as the murderer.

Bong Hee explained to mum that she can not be charged to court again except if there are new incriminating evidences.
She opened her diary and realized that ji Wook found out the part where she wrote about him being annoying, as a payback he wrote likewise underneath it.
The next day Bong Hee enters the prosecution building while Ji Wook leaves the building, he tells her they've met by fate, but by an ill-fated encounter, he told her they should never cross paths again.

I love the awkward relationship between the two, though I do not know the details yet, but I love lawyer Ji's playful attitude but I just hope he's not wearing a mask.

There's something about the Attorney general (AG), he's desperate to make Bong Hee the criminal, something smells fishy, I wonder what he knows about the murder, but let's keep our fingers crossed and allow the drama unfold itself.

I'm sorry I keep referring to the CEO as ahjussi, I just feel comfortable calling him that, I'll start using his real name from the next recap on.

Episodes 5 & 6 recaps will be out next week.
Please stay tuned and refer my recaps to your friends,
I look forward to more wattpad friendships.

Please follow, vote, and comment in the comment box, let me know how you feel about the drama and the recap.

Kamsahimnida! Saranghe Chinguyahs!!