EP 09 & 10 Recap

Ji Wook tried sneaking out of the house but got startled by Bong Hee's voice, she asked where he is going dressed up on a weekend, he avoided the question and asked where she is going too, before she could reply she saw a missed call from the forensic guy,

Bong Hee called back and Ji Wook tried to listen in, the forensic guy holding a bloody knife beside a dead body stabbed to death said there was nothing in the forensic results, but really, does he kill people as a business or what?

Ji Wook stepped out of the house and came face to face with his ex, Yoo Jung!

Bong Hee came out, happy to see Yoo Jung but then realize that the two know each other, she was Ji Wook's girlfriend.

She sneaked past them both unnoticed,
Yoo Jung asked how he's doing, and if he won't ask her same question back, do you want to yell at me? Swear at me and tell me I'm brazen I'll take the blame. Wow! What a badass ex!

Ji Wook asked her to say why she was there on time and leave, since he's not interested in talking about the past.
He turned to leave, but she grabbed him by the arm, telling him he can not forget one another easily. Ji Wook told her to not deceive herself as she means nothing to him.

Bong Hee peeps at the two and thinks of how to intervene, and then she called out honey! In a teeny voice, she rushed to Ji Wook and clutched to his arm acting the role of a girlfriend in an attempt to save him from Yoo Jung.

She brags to her that she is his present girlfriend, he mumbled a 'what the hell' statement to her but she gave her a glare that says 'can you shut up?'

Yoo Jung recognised Bong Hee as the woman she met before and Bong Hee affirms, Ji Wook was surprised and asked if the two really have met before and Bong Hee replied 'yes honey',

Ji Wook told Yoo Jung to leave, she asked if the two are really dating but Bong Hee quickly stopped him from replying by grabbing his hand and laying her head on his shoulder saying she feels dizzy and exhausted as a result of their racy night yesterday, I can't help but laugh out loud at this point, omo! I'm loving Bong Hee more.
Her plan actually worked because Yoo Jung ends up feeling confused.

At the car, Ji Wook asked why Bong Hee acted like his girlfriend and she says she is returning his favour, flash back to the day Ji hye and Hee joon were mocking her at the institution, and Ji Wook came to her rescue giving a false confession that he likes her.

He asked for a wipes and dramatically wiped his palms implying that Bong Hee is dirty, she doesn't look too concerns as she told him that he wiped his hands back then too.

He asked her to forget that day and leave his memory to him, she shouldn't bother rescuing him in situations like this again, as she might end up telling people that he's........ the father of my child, she chipped in.

In the car, Yoo Jung reminisce about college days when they were still dating, times when they study together and when she surprised him with a peck on the cheek and he leaning in for more.

Ji Wook's mind seems to have wondered away on the same thought as he did not hear Bong Hee who asked to be dropped off at her destination.

They both got off the car with Bong Hee almost entering the law firm with him, he asked why she's there, he walked into the building, Bong Hee turns to leave as lawyer Ji arrived, surprised to see her, he asked what she's doing here,

Tired of hearing the same questions that morning, she lost her temper for a moment and then apologized for taking our her anger on him, lawyer Ji tells her to feel free to do that more often as he is more experienced in that field.