Ep 02 Recap

In the classroom, Bong Hee fused about how everything is a mess in her life and wonders if she ends up sleeping with the subway guy Ji Wook or not, as if reading her mind her friend told her about the rumours spreading around that she got dumped by her boyfriend because she had a one night stand with a complete stranger, and one look at the faces of her classmates shows that rumours really travels fast, it is already over the schools group chat.. "oh dear, you're screwed"
An annoying student Ji Hye walked in and talks about how they are public officials who lives off citizens money but a particular woman here is not a model student and has a crazy personality and is supposed to be embarrassed of herself, she said people who've had one night stand should be removed, she's obviously referring to Bong Hee and saying it out loud for her to hear.
Bong Hee tells her to stop spouting nonsense because she doesn't know everything, but Ji hye said she'll do anything she wants. And the two ladies ends up shooting lightning stares at each other.

Boyfriend was with a group of friends and came face to face with Bong Hee, she imagined herself giving him a round kick on the cheek, "how I wish the round kick was real " but rather she walks over and tells him that they're really over, boyfriend cut her mid sentence and announced in his friends presence that he's the one who breaks up with her and not vice versa since she slept with a complete stranger, she called him the son of a bitch but he just waves it off and leave.

On her way home, her dark neighborhood reminds her of how dark her life is, and images of Ji Wook calling her a dimwit and hitting her on the cheek flashes through her mind and she wonder if she was really hit back then.
At home mom asked if she's having fever and if she's taken her medicine, she said she's fine and then gave mom a suspicious hug, mom tells her to try fooling someone else, then she broke the news that she failed her exam, mom doesn't look too disappointed though, she had a feeling that that was not all and asked if boyfriend Hee Joon is upsetting her then she confessed that she broke up with him, rather than scold her mom said she has done a good job, you've got to dump the bad guys early.
A relieved Bong Hee hugged mom from behind and promised to work hard and stay focused with her studies from now on, so she can become a lawyer who earns big and take good care of her, mom said she's got to write the promise in a note. "I love the mom and daughter relationship, at least bong Hee has someone in the world to rely on.

Three months later Bong Hee talks with mom on phone a informed her that she is going to work as an intern at a prosecution office for two months, she looks excited as that proves that she's been studying hard, she joined her two friends on the way and the points at ex-Boyfriend and Ji hye making a show of their relationship,
Bong Hee looks like she wants to cause trouble as she bids her friends goodbye,
since I became the woman who had a one night stand, at first it was difficult to cope with, but now I've decided to be the crazy woman, She said in a voice over as she sauntered toward boyfriend and ji hye, she walks in between and pushed the couple feigning to be in a rush and sings aloud
~........look at me as I put a curse on you......don't forget it, because I'll kill you........~ she turned around and make a neck slice sign before entering the prosecution office.

For someone who decided to act like a crazy woman, she really looked like a crazy woman and I give Bong Hee the credit, her tactics worked because the couple looked annoyed at her actions.