Ep 25 & 26 RECAPS

Mr Bang struggles with a man in mask, the masked man pushes him to the ground and stabbed him.
Ambulance arrives and takes him to the hospital,
Everyone was in anguish over Mr Bang's attack.
Bong hee joins Lawyer Ji and they rushed to the hospital together, having called Yoo Jung to come.
She asked if Mr Bang will be okay and he forced an answer that he'll be fine.
CEO Byun urges his driver to drive faster, even though he's been driving fast before.
Ji Wook cries and apologizes for coming so late, while his inner voice says its a pointless apology. He begs Mr Bang to please not die, calling him hyung.

He was stopped from entering the Operation Room, while the door closes on him, he was fully certain that the attack was Mr Jung's doing, images of his face flashes through his mind and he takes out his fury and sadness on the wall, banging on it while calling Jung hyun soo's name on the top of his voice.
He was a bit calm when Bong hee, lawyer Ji and Yoo Jung arrives, his entire face and hands covered in Mr Bang's blood.

His mind works like a clock as he rambles on non-stop about their findings about Mr Jung, how the police can not be trusted, the alibi Mr Jung must have been preparing regarding this attack, protecting the evidences from being tampered with and all.
Yoo Jung assures him that she'll take care of everything, lawyer Ji says they should leave all investigations to Yoo jung so they can focus on Mr Bang's surgery.

The whole team sits stays at the waiting room, CEO Byun comforts Bong hee that Mr Bang will wake up soon while lawyer Ji squeezes Ji Wook reassuringly on the shoulder.

The door to the OR opened and they all got up abruptly to meet the surgeon, he announces Mr Bang's surgery to be successful, but due to insufficient blood flow to the brain there's a possibility of a brain damage.
The team clings to the positive side as each one ask if that means that it is possible for him to wake up and still be totally okay.

Yoo Jung visits the crime scene, forensics are there taking pictures and conducting investigations, she asked them to make sure they get all footages from all CCTVs nearby.

A man dressed in a delivery man's uniform rides motorcycle and meets up with Mr Jung, we see a flashback of what happened between them,
Earlier, Mr Jung instructed the man to dress in his own uniform, wear a helmet all through and never remove it, be sure to get captured by CCTV cameras, and not speak a word, instead, he gave him his own cellphone to send text messages with to notify those he's delivering to of his presence, and take note of all details.

So in short, that man will be Mr Jung for the day, and his perfect alibi that he wasn't at the crime scene that night.

The man gave him details of his errands, a girl was walking a brown poodle, a man went into the shop wearing a pink shirt, and there was a CCTV camera at the front of the building.

Yoo Jung informs lawyer Ji that she doesn't have a warrant yet but she invites Mr Jung over for questioning.
She tells lawyer Ji to watch over Ji Wook because he was said to look scary, Like someone who will do something dangerous.

Ji Wook stays up all night without sleeping, he takes determined steps as he leaves the house to go and meet up with Mr Jung, and lawyer Ji tries to stop him from doing anything dangerous, but to no avail.

At Yoo Jung's office, Mr Jung maintains a face of someone who did nothing wrong, Yoo Jung asks for his alibi, and he presents it right away, saying he did deliveries that night.
Yoo Jung ironically commends him for having good memories, having his alibi ready even without being asked.
Mr Jung replies that he was framed once, to avoid the same from happening he's learnt to memorize his movements.

She watches him go, and Ji Hye asks if she'll just let him go like that, Yoo jung replies that she only has hunches without evidence for now.

Ji wook sat by Mr Bang's bedside, he called Mr Jung and asked for them to meet up,