twenty three

gee 💗: sorry for not being very quick, i had to deal with my brother for a few minutes

Frank opened his eyes and snatched his phone into his chest and quickly unlocked his one to read Gerard's message quickly. His heart thudded a little and he hurriedly replied, cheering up greatly.

littleoreo: gee!! i missed you

littleoreo: it's okay :)

Frank made a content noise at first as he stared at the screen before it faltered and became a low whimper.

He sounded so creepy. So disgusting.

He doesn't like you, Frank. Stop acting so close.

Frank groaned at his own thoughts that he knew were true and closed his eyes

gee 💗: haha

gee 💗: i'm really tired

gee 💗: might go sleep

gee 💗: frank??

littleoreo: sorry i zoned out for a moment

gee 💗: oh its okay :)

littleoreo: yea sorry to do that but im stillehre

gee 💗: that's good

Frank let out a tiny whimper as he stared at the messages on the screen. Did Gerard even like him? Did Gerard even care? Gerard seemed distant in his messaging. Or was Frank just overthinking.

He held his head and groaned as he tried understanding what was going on inside his mind. Why was he overthinking? Was it because of the stress of the day? Probably.

gee 💗: frankie?

gee 💗: you there??

read 17:53

gee 💗: frank please??

gee 💗: did i upset you?

gee 💗: hello??

gee 💗: i know you;re reading this messages, frank

gee 💗: come on tell me what's up what's wrong

gee 💗: please

gee 💗: frank?

read 17:54

Frank shakily lifted up his phone and began typing slowly, not sure of what he was supposed to respond with. His mind screamed two messages, one being that Gerard was lying to him and was faking his care and the other saying that Gerard was his friend and that he didn't hate Frank secretly.

His hair covered his eyes, meaning that his typing was affected but he didn't care too much. Hopefully it didn't come out as a gibberish mess in the message.

littleoreo: sorry i'm really sosrry im not haign a ood night wrgiht now

gee 💗: omg frankie what's wrong

littleoreo: i dnot know i had a shitty day at school and idk

littleoreo: im just sdick of not hsaving friends and being lonely all the time

littleoreo: i have ou now trough right?

Frank instantly regretted the last message he sent. He regretted even typing it and letting his emotions controlled what he was typing. It sounded so creepy, clingy, disgusting, horrible, stupid, pathetic, childish, repulsive, stupid, du-

He let out, for the second time that night, another loud screa of frustration. His emotions were betraying him. He had perfect control over them especially since the incident. Stupid, stupid Frank Iero. There was a reason he stopped having friends and pushed people away.

There always was.

It would be better when it's just him, and he was alone.

He didn't need to worry about anything or anyone apart from himself but no, he just had to message Gerard, develop slight liking to him and completely ruin his mental stability.

He didn't even know what Gerard looked like.

He didn't even know if Gerard truly liked him.

He didn't know anything, yet his emotions turned them back on him and caused him pain like this. It hurt him. It really hurt him. It carved in on his chest till he was gasping and holding it intensely, trying to make the feeling stop.

It felt like the walls were closing in on him and everything was going to hurt him.

Frank let out a broken sob as he held the phone close to him and letting tears run free as he cried.

gee 💗: yes of course you do

gee 💗: frank what's wrong what happened at school

gee 💗: i'm right here

gee 💗: have my skype let's call each other

gee 💗: it's gerard.way

gee 💗: or gerardw.ay

gee 💗: i cant remember which

gee 💗: add me then ill call you ?

gee 💗: its okay frankie

Frank pulled the phone away from him and rubbed his eyes, making out the messages roughly. His fingers trembled as he fell backwards a little into the dip in his bed and opened skype, finding Gerard's contact and adding him,

It was only seconds later Gerard accepted and before Frank knew it he was accepting a call from the man himself.

"Heya, Frank?"

Frank's heart stopped for a solid second, he swore he had heard the voice of an angel. Actually, no, that was too mushy. He wasn't going to lie. It was a pretty voice. A voice he wanted, he craved to hear more of already.

Frank tried to respond but couldn't find it in him to make it that far. His voice caught in his throat and he let out a strangled choke before giving up. He had embarrassed himself.

His tears came heavy now as he began to sob into his pillow, trying to cover his mouth. Did Gerard hate him now? Did he just mess up everything?

It probably took five minutes for Frank's crying to calm into a slow whimper and only then did he realize that Gerard had been - and still was - talking to him, soothing him and telling him it was okay.

"Frankie it's okay, breathe I'm right here, I'm real and I'm not leaving, Frankie shhhh," He could hear Gerard's soothing voice coming through the speaker in his phone and he scrambled to grab it and hold it close to him.

It took a further two minutes for Frank to managed to force out a choked,

"I'm sorry,"

Gerard's response was soft, gentle and affectionate.

"It's okay, Frankie. I've got you now, you're safe."