34

11-18-16
Lynx had told Bridget she loved her a couple days back but Bridget didn't respond. She thought maybe if she was the one to say it first, Bridget would eventually say it back, but instead she just got ignored. Lynx remembered the endless times she had typed and retyped the message, just contemplating whether Bridget would say it back or freak out? It broke Lynx's heart that Bridget chose not to respond to it, but she didn't want to stop talking to Bridget so she lied. She lied about her feelings and allowed herself to hurt. And she wouldn't say it again until Bridget said it first this time.

Bridget on the other hand was confused. Lynx had admitted she loved her a couple of days back and that had brought the biggest smile onto Bridget's face. She had heard those words countless times from her family, fans, or friends but them coming from Lynx was a big deal. She remembered screaming into the pillow out of happiness, and drawing little hearts on her papers. She couldn't respond to Lynx stupidly. She needed time to think about her response and when she was finally ready to tell Lynx, she figured out that Lynx was just joking. Why would she do something like that? It broke Bridget's heart and she swore to never let her feelings reach Lynx, not until Lynx says it again this time for real. But she couldn't stop talking to Lynx, so with a stone on her heart, she continued, trying her best to mask her feelings.