"Lynx?" Bridget ran her hand through the front of Lynx's hair. She had fallen asleep on Bridget, soft snores escaping her mouth, her breathing heavy.

"Mmhm," she stirred and gripped the front of Bridget's shirt, in an attempt to get closer to her. Bridget just smiled at her wanting to stay in this moment forever, where she had her arms around Lynx and Lynx's head on her chest.

"You'll have a bad back if you sleep here," Bridget mumbled, continuing to run her fingers through Lynx's hair. Lynx slowly opened her eyes and yawned, looking up at Bridget and Bridget just wanted to reach over and kiss her plump lips. She didn't though, instead she just smiled and pulled her closer.

"Bwidget? Whewe can I sleep?" Lynx asked, her voice slightly babyish, not pronouncing the 'r's in her sentence. Bridget realized that Lynx was in her littlespace.

"Do you want to eat anything, baby?" Bridget asked, getting off of the couch and collecting the trash, disposing of it. "Are you hungry?"

"Not weally, awe you?" Lynx answered now laying out on the couch and Bridget shook her head.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Bridget asked again, and Lynx looked up at her.

"If that's okay with you." Lynx hesitantly remarked and Bridget offered her a smile.

"Of course," and with that they both entered Bridget's room. The sheets were still slightly messed up from Lynx sleeping there earlier, and the bathroom door was open from when Lynx took a shower. The said female ran to her bag pulling out two stuffed animals and a little cup. Lynx sat on the bed and smiled up at Bridget.

"You can sleep here and I'll sleep in the living room?" Bridget asked watching Lynx open the small cup and pull out a pale pink pacifier decorated with a small white bow. She really didn't want to sleep away from Lynx. She wanted to hold her while she slept, and brush her hair from her eyes but she didn't say that. She didn't want to make Lynx feel uncomfortable and leave her. So instead she wished Lynx good night and searched the closet for extra pillows and blankets.

"Oh okay," Lynx frowned. She didn't want Bridget to go and sleep in the living room. She wanted to sleep next to Bridget and cuddle her. She wanted to hear Bridget's breathing and smell the faint scent of cinnamon on her. But she didn't say that. She didn't want to come off as needy. And so she just smiled and wished Bridget goodnight as she grabbed a spare blanket and padded out of the room.

--
PrincessJean79
TheGay-estWriter
Lol these wonderful people are great. Follow them and read the stuff they have. Especially the brynx stuffff