56

Lynx let out a content sigh as Bridget's hands grabbed her face and Bridget's warm mouth was placed against hers. She could feel giant butterflies flapping in her stomach as Bridget pressed her against the wall, Bridget's lips desperately moulding with hers.

Bridget's heart was beating faster than ever as Lynx sucked Bridget's lower lip between hers. Lynx's small hands were spread out over the span of Bridget's hips and Bridget's hands moved from Lynx's face to the back of her head, where she tangled her digits into Lynx's soft hair. Lynx's tongue was hot and her lips where soft as she kissed Bridget, with an emotion Bridget could only describe as love.

Bridget didn't remember ever being kissed like this, where her whole heart began healing and she could feel flowers blooming inside her. She could feel the care and need with every swipe of Lynx's tongue along hers and she could feel the heat in the house.

"Fuck," Lynx groaned against Bridget's lips, pulling the older girl closer and turning around to pin her against the wall. The kiss was heated and from gentle and soft had taken a turn to chaotic and hot. Lynx had been waiting so long for this day where she could taste Bridget's mouth and it was just like how Lynx had imagined, like cinnamon and a hint of mint. Lynx's fingers were digging into Bridget's skin at her hips, and Bridget's were busy tugging at the roots of her hair. The whole time Lynx stood on tip toe with Bridget pulled slightly over and down.

"I love you," Lynx breathed out, pulling away slightly then placing another small kiss on Bridget's lips, resting her forehead against Bridget's shoulder.

"I love you," Bridget sighed, and took a deep breath trying to slow down her rapid heart rate, and processing the fact that she had just kissed Lynx Martinez.