25

Bridget fixed her hair as she saw the incoming call from Lynx. She was nervous, extremely nervous. She hated to admit it but she had fallen for the blue haired girl. Was her hair okay? Was her face okay? Did she have any breakouts? What if the lighting made her look ugly? What if Lynx was even prettier in real life and Bridget messed up?

She stared at the screen, biting her lip as Lynx called again, and again, and again. She couldn't risk the chance loosing her friend, a friend she looked forward to talking with. Although she would never admit it out loud she liked Lynx. Her brown eyes and short blue hair. The way she always called Bridget, 'babe'.

Lynx was beautiful. Bridget wondered how someone like her could have stumbled upon her snapchat ID but she was glad Lynx did. She was glad that Lynx had texted her. She was glad to have Lynx in her life.
❤︎✶❤︎
PrincessOfCosplay: Bridget?

mountaindewr: lynx.

PrincessOfCosplay: why won't you answer? I've tried like 10 times.

mountaindewr: I'm busy at the moment.

PrincessOfCosplay: i know your lying. Just pick up.
❤︎✶❤︎
Lynx was confused. She stared at her computer screen, sighing loudly. She didn't understand why Bridget was so distant from her. She meant everything to her and she was so beautiful. Her brown hair and hazel colored eyes. Her pink lips that looked so..kissable.

A light blush covered her face as she thought about kissing the brown haired girl. Shaking her head she quickly dismissed that thought. She actually liked Bridget. And she wanted Bridget to like her back, if they couldn't even Skype Lynx would never get to see her. Or hear her voice. Or feel her skin.

She wanted to know why her stomach knotted when Bridget sent her a picture. Why her heart quickened when her screen name showed up on her phone. She wanted to know if she was really in love.

She wanted to know if Bridget was real.