Chapter 19

Her heart was slamming against her chest as she scribbled her name down on the contract. She stood in his room, still in the gown she put on earlier. Her hands were unstable as she set the pen next to the paper.

She turned around to face him.

"There." She told him. "I signed it."

"Good." He told her. He didn't make an advance on her either.

She waited a few seconds before she decided to turn around. "Well if that's all…" She began, but Klaus cut her off.

"Where do you think you're going?" He questioned.

"I don't know." She told him honestly.

"The new contract started as soon as you set that pen down love. If you knew what was best for you then you would take off all of your clothes and wait for me in the middle of that bed."

Caroline was too flustered to speak.

Klaus stared at her intently. He peeled off his suit jacket and placed it on a nearby chair. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. He kept his eyes on Caroline the entire time.

"You're on oral birth control correct?"

Caroline nodded. Her eyes were glued to his chest.

"I don't use condoms, Caroline." She nodded acknowledging his statement.

That was fine by her.

With shaky hands Caroline's arms reached for the zipper along the back of her dress. She fumbled with it for a few moments.

Klaus noticed her restless behavior and came up behind her.

He placed his hands on top of hers and slowly slid them back down to her side. He placed a kiss on her shoulder as he unzipped the back of her dress.

Her breathing was becoming erratic.

Her dress fell to the floor. She stepped out of it. She was braless with a pair of black pantyhose and a set of black high heels.

She kept her back turned to Klaus.

His hands wrapped around her midsection and dipped in between her legs. "You're already wet for me, Caroline."

He placed another kiss in the hollow of her neck. Her head fell back onto his shoulder.

His hands rubbed her inner thighs, teasing her. She spun around in his arms unable to control herself.

She took complete control.

Caroline grabbed the back of Klaus' head and their lips met in unison. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around Klaus' torso.

He took the initiative to grab her other one. With both of her legs locked around his waist, he spun them around and held Caroline against the wall.

She hovering merely inches over him.

"I want to fuck you right here." He told Caroline. He nuzzled his head in between her breasts. He teased each one with his tongue, sucking, biting and licking.

Caroline swore she would have came right there.

But Klaus then quickly carried Caroline to the bed. He placed her in the middle stood back to quickly remove the rest of his clothes.

He grabbed Caroline's pantyhose from the center and ripped them completely off of her lower half. He then removed both black heels leaving Caroline completely nude in front of him.

He crawled his way back up to Caroline by places kisses on every inch of her body. He purposely skipped her center knowing that it would drive her completely insane.