No Control

Kyle's POV

This can't be happening.

Tell me this isn't happening.

Shit!

This is really happening!

I run out of the cafeteria, trying to get to the bathroom.

A pair of gray eyes pop into my mind.

"Man, they were beautiful- wait, stop that!"

I sped up my steps, wanting- no, needing to get away.

I continue to push away any thoughts that had to do with him -which were all of them- so I didn't say or do anything stupid.

"Hey." I head his voice say.

I want....

"I want him to say my name."

I stopped walking when the thought of getting him to say my name came into my mind.

Soon I was turning around and moving twice as fast, making my way back to the cafeteria.

Back to him.

"No, Stop!" I told myself going back in the direction of the bathroom.

I started saying tongues twisters, hoping the challenge would distract me from my....troublesome thoughts.

"Denise sees the fleece, Denise sees the fleas. At least Denise could sneeze and feed and freeze the fleas. There was a fisherman named Fisher, who fished for some fish in a fissure, 'Till a fish with a grin pulled the fisherman in. Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher. Peter Piper picked . . . "

I saw that I was almost to the bathroom and let out a sigh of relief.

But just imagine those beautiful pink lips of his moving as they say my name. A part of me says.

The image was truly something to behold and the internal struggle to get my body to continue to do what I wanted was hard but somehow I was able to continue to the bathroom.

Unfortunately for me I only got a moment of victory before something else came.

"Kyle," I heard him say.

I stopped in my tracks, practically frozen by the thought.

Oh, that sounds amazing.

Maybe I should just go for a second-

"Ugh! No, stop thinking!" I yelled once my body was already trying to go back to the cafeteria. "He never said that, and he never will say that!"

Running the rest of the way to the bathroom I ignored the slight pang in my chest at the thought. I threw open the bathroom door and quickly went to the sink turning on the faucet. Praying that if I splashed water on my face it would help clear my head.

Would help wake me up.

But I don't want to wake up. Don't wake me up. I heard a part of me say.

"Ugh stop acting like Chris Brown." I told myself.

I splashed water on my face and sighed, finally relaxing once the liquid hit my face.

Unfortunately for me, in that relaxation I accidentally let him enter my mind.

His hair

"His hair."

His eyes

"His eyes."

His lips

"His lips...." I whispered. "I want to kiss those lips."

I didn't realize I was moving until my hand was on the door, about to push it so I could fulfill my want.

Fulfill my need.

"Argh, No!" I groaned, shaking my head.

I sighed.

This is a mess.

And I don't even know how it started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think?

I personally love this story. It was so spontaneous the way it came about and I was inspired by Hedley's song Lose Control and this came about.

This is the only Chapter in first person's POV. I wanted to improve my writing and because of advice from my older sister who is successful on Wattpad, I thought that writing in the third person might elevate it.

I think the actual Chapters turned out wonderfully and when I am not swimming in ongoing stories the whole thing will start to be regularly updated.

Until then you guys have this.

I have Hedley's song at the top as well as the book cover so you guys can see it properly.

I'm sorry this is only a teaser but I am working on new Chapters for this book all the time and soon it will come.

This gave me an excuse to rant and I am so happy about that.

So I finished one of my other stories so this will start to be prioritized as much as my other stories, yay!

Anywho

Check out my socials!

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with this story and I will see you next Chapter

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with this story and I will see you next Chapter.bye!!! 👋👋👋