Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Options Are Good, Right?

Kyle stood in the middle of the softball field once again, jumping from foot to foot as a way to stay warm. Today was a particularly cold afternoon as the Toronto weather started to cool down. Kyle and the others in Toronto had actually been lucky that the weather had stayed warm for as long as it had. Usually it started to get colder a week into the school year, but it was already the beginning days of October and it was just starting to get out of "light sweater season" into "jacket season".

It was the fourth day of Kyle introducing Cole to different types of exercises. His plan had been to spend one week showing Cole exercises that fell into one of the exercise categories, he was currently showing him some strength workouts, and when he got through four weeks, he would start from the top. Kyle had originally hoped that Cole would have chosen and exercise before he had to finish the second cycle. But with how the week was going so far, Kyle was getting pretty worried. With every exercise thus far, Cole had been a panting, grumbling mess and seemed to get more irritable the more he worked out.

Kyle already saw the positive effects that the activities were having on Cole but with Cole being so upset the whole way through, Kyle wondered if he would be able to find an exercise that Cole liked. Today, Kyle was going to continue the muscle training that he had been doing with Cole the whole week.

Kyle also wasn't wearing and of his usually revealing clothes today because it was so cold that he had to at least wear a sweater so that he did not freeze off his abs. And Kyle actually liked his abs.

Cole arrived after Kyle did, again, but he came a couple of minutes later this time and Kyle was glad to have the few extra minutes to warm up and prepare himself for an irritable, sweaty Cole. Throughout everything that happened in regards to Kyle training Cole, Kyle's feelings for Cole increased way more than he ever expected.

Yes, he had liked Cole, but he never would have thought that while sweating their asses off and have Cole give him death glares from doing another set, he would fall even deeper for Cole.

Cole walked onto the softball field wearing a large smile that was aimed for Kyle, and instead went straight to Kyle's heart and dick to be frank. But despite showing Kyle his big and quite gorgeous smile, Kyle knew that Cole was really dreading having to do this.

Cole let out a long sigh and prepared himself for the torture that Kyle was about to put him through. Cole knew that Kyle was only trying to help, he also knew that the exercising regularly would not only keep him healthy but help him get rid of the extra fat that always popped back into his mind and made him want to hide his body. But he usually forgot all of those great facts when his muscles were burning and Kyle just kept nicely encouraging him to go on one more time. That was pure torture, in several different ways.

"Hey, Cole." Kyle smiled energetically. If anyone looked from a few feet away from the two boys, they would have thought that Kyle looked like a love sick idiot standing in front of an awkwardly uncomfortable guy. But neither of the two boys actually involved realized how dumb they looked, because they were too invested in each other and their own heads.

"Hi." Cole replied, quieter than he had intended to sound. "Are we going to continue from where we left off yesterday?"

Kyle's smile became even wider as he threw his arm around Cole shoulder and walked him to the center of the softball field, where Kyle had some weights, water bottles, and resistance bands set up.

"How in the world did you guess so well, Cole?" Kyle asked sarcastically, taking his arm off of Cole when they got to the equipment. "We have only been doing the same thing for the entire week."