(15) Encore

A year or so later Terri was at her table as the show was about to start. A masked naked vagina walked up and Leo strapped it to the table. Terri glanced up. Not one of the regulars, she thought. Strange that Leo would start a virgin vagina without a veteran handy. We need to have a little chat about that. Wait a sec... that vagina is familiar. Very familiar. Too familiar. She recognized a dear friend she hadn't seen for a long time. She looked at Leo; he averted his eyes.

Daphne!

Terri calmly got up and pulled Leo aside, out of everyone's earshot. He said that Daphne was in town for a week or so. She'd arrived just a couple of days ago and they met completely by chance at a cafe. (Yeah, right.) The conversation eventually turned to business and he asked her if she'd like to spend a weekend doing demos for him. He didn't think she'd accept, but to his surprise, she said "Well, I'm not doing anything else..." and accepted.

Terri shrugged and reluctantly let Leo off the hook. His power of persuasion had always amazed her. She suggested that Leo spice things up a bit. Soon Butterfly clips adorned the vagina's inner lips, tied to her big-toes. If she strained and pointed her toes towards her knees she could modestly close the lips, if she relaxed she would spread her sex open. But if she pointed her toes outward she would stretch herself wide open as if begging for more.

The vagina weakly came several times during the dildo warm-up. Terri was last in line. The vagina was exposing itself; it wanted more! Terri took the tool, leaned with one hand against the table and looked straight into the mask's eye-holes.

"I'll bet that you don't know that this is a deadly weapon. Well, it is, in the right hands... and girl, I've got unbelievable hands. Prepare to die, 'cuz I'm gonna make you cum so hard you'll forget to breathe..."

The vagina strained to expose itself even more. Terri chuckled to herself.

That's my Daphne.

While Terri distracted Daphne, Leo left the stage. The vagina started babbling unintelligibly as Leo returned with one of the old auto-dildos.

He programmed it with Daphne's old program, but with an adjustment that Daphne would never forget. While Leo prepared, Terri kept Daphne exploring the cosmos, letting up occasionally to allow the vagina a gasp or two. Once the preparations were complete, Terri removed her magic wand and Leo's machine slipped effortlessly in, hardly missing a beat.

There it sat, immobile, seemingly forever.

And then it started, it slowly turned her on... and stopped again. Daphne started to protest when the stimulation stopped. The machine got her turned-on countless times and brought her tantalizingly close to climax ... only to abruptly stop – leaving her sexually frustrated – every time. After about a half-hour, and for the next hour Daphne begged and pleaded for any stranger in attendance to help her cum. She began to despair when the machine started to turn her on. Soon she started appealing to God for help when the machine began to move at all, despondent that she would end up empty and unfulfilled yet again. Desperate for relief, she didn't merely surrender her dignity, she shredded it and threw away the pieces. She started to offer to do ever more degrading things in exchange for less and less, eventually she was begging for her audience to let her pay a high price in exchange for just one single touch. And no matter how low a price she offered, and begged them to accept, however low she offered to cheapen herself, it never seemed to be quite low enough; there was a sense that no matter how low she got, she would go lower. What was worse, Daphne knew it too.

Finally, the machine took off and launched her into space; 90 minutes of mounting tension crashed into her like a tsunami that ripped the flesh from her bones. Climax after towering climax, each more powerful than the last, pounded into her, one after another. In time the electric intensity started to subside. She blissfully floated away, weightless, tingling all over, as waves of pure orgasmic pleasure washed over her. As the machine slowly extracted itself from its happy vagina it occasionally suddenly (and unexpectedly) pulsed and vibrated rapidly, causing Daphne to convulse in raw electric ecstasy and strain against her bonds anew.

Immersed in the familiar sea of euphoric satisfaction that she'd almost forgotten, Daphne sensed roaring applause in the muted distance. Leo, who hadn't sold a single one of these units in the past year sold out his existing inventory (five) in ten minutes and had prepaid orders for a dozen more by evening's end. He later slipped a generous commission into her envelope.

When the set was over and Daphne's restraints were loosened, she was so spent that she would have fallen in a heap on the floor if Terri hadn't been there to collect her as she poured off the table. Terri and Leo helped Daphne back to the mat.

Sweat glistened from every pore of Daphne's body as she laid down. A few moments later Daphne came to. "Sorry, Terri. I meant to call, but I just got so damned busy."

Terri just smiled. "Not buying that. Roll over onto your belly and I'll give you a massage."

After considerable effort, Daphne complied; Terri sat on her posh rump and started the massage. It was Deja-vu all over again.

"Did I just offer to do a barnyard full of animals? Damn, that machine is good. I gotta get me one of those..."

"I've heard that before... Oh, and Leo has some goats waiting for you out back."

Daphne was still in a semi-haze and only partially heard Terri's comment. "Huh?"

"Never mind. I thought you swore you'd never come back here."

"Ummm... Oh yeah... I did say that once, didn't I... Well, I was in town... somehow Leo found me and he asked me to get naked... I don't know anyone he's asked that hasn't gotten naked for him..."

Terri nodded. Me neither...

Daphne smiled mischievously at her friend.

"I'm gonna ask him to lay his pitch on you."

"OH NO! Not me!"

"I thought that once... He's very persuasive..."

Terri stopped the massage. She looked cross.

"NO!"

"C'mon, Terri! It's almost Bikini season and, I gotta be honest, from here it looks like that midriff could use a little aerobic working-out..."

"Stop that!"

"Did you see how Abby toned up? She looks..."

Terri firmly slapped Daphne's rear.

"– Ow! – ...great... Hey! Do that again!"

"You are irredeemably evil! I don't know why I put up with you!"

Best friends Daphne and Terri chatted and laughed and gestured.

And laughed.