-1-

Hello world. I'm just going to start of by saying I recommend you read the mystery roommate first as this is a sequel and that I was too lazy to make the cover, so as of now, its plain. Lastly, I've decided this is going to be a 3 book series, First, we had them as roommates, now we have them in a serious relationship, and lastly married. This might not happen but that's my aim. Anyway enjoy.

HANNAS P..O.V

Forever and always my sweet.

5 words which were true. After college we travelled Europe and lived from our suitcases, we never stopped. But now, I was laid on the floor, surrounded by boxes, of our first proper home together, and it excited me, a lot.

"How's the floor." Caleb said, his voice still adjusting to being awake. Our furniture hadn't been delivered. 

I sat up, realising her had coffee, I put my arms out and took the warm mug. He sat down next to me "Careful it's hot."

"Your not my mum." I laughed, sipping the coffee and burning my tongue, I quickly pulled it away, trying to be casual.

"Not that hot?" he raised his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, standing up of the floor and searching for the box of my clothes "I can't be bothered to unpack."

"I know sweet, but todays the only day we have." we both started work tomorrow.

I pulled out a pair of leggings and a white crop top and clean underwear before changing "we might as well start now."

"But I'm hungry." he protested.

"We eat once we've unpacked the lounge."

//

"No, your doing it upside down!" I complained as Caleb tried to set up out flat pack TV stand, and I arranged the cushions.

"No I'm not." he said, continuing to ignore me.

"Babe, you are." I said sternly "please just look at the instructions."

"I assure you it's right." he said, still not seeing my point.

I sighed, flopping onto the sofa "Caleb please."

He finally realised my distress and shuffled until he was sat on the floor in front of me placing his hand on my knee "I'm sorry. I know you don't want to unpack, but the quicker we do it, the quicker it will be our first home together."

I nodded "It's still the wrong way."

He chuckled "I know, I was winding you up, I didn't want to annoy you."

I pouted my lips and leaned down and he quickly accepted my kiss.

"Look we're almost done this room." he smiled.

I grinned "Home."

"Yep."

//

As we finished the lounge there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said, seeing Caleb unboxing kitchen utensils.

I walked into the hallway, where the front door was located. Opposite the front door was an arch into the kitchen/diner and to the left of the door, one into the living room, which led into another hall where our bedroom and bathroom were.

Once I opened the door, a young girl, long brown curls and about our age appeared.

"Hello, I live in 2b, just below." she smiled.

"Hey, I'm Hanna and um its just me and my boyfriend-"

"Caleb?" she interrupted me, a shocked expression on her face.

I turned around, realising Caleb was stood there.

"Kara?" he questioned.

Kara. California. Nudes. Caleb.

"How are you?" she asked "We haven't spoken since well..."

I raised my eyebrows "I'm sorry we're busy unpacking."

"Oh I understand. Good to see you Caleb." she smiled at him, then turned her back and walked down the hall.

I slammed the door "the nerve on that bitc-"

"Han she didn't know we were together when she sent them." he said.

"your defending her?" I raised my voice "I don't like her, and neither should you."

"I'm not defending her, but she didn't know I was with you." he explained.

"It's still disgusting to send nudes." I protested.

"I know" he agreed, pulling me into his arms "now tell me, what are you most excited about?"

"Moving out."

He scrunched up his face "what?"

"I'm not living above a girl that you've seen naked."

"Babe, this is our first home together, don't let her ruin that." he said softly, kissing my temple.

"But she-" I sighed "how would you feel if some guy who sent me a nude lived In the same building as us?"

He stifled a laugh "I'm the only guy you've seen naked."

"but pretend you weren't." I bit my lip.

"I'd get over it because I love this apartment and turning it into our home, not what are you most looking forward too?"

I couldn't help but smile "Christmas."

"Your adorable." he whispered, leaning down and kissing me.

"Your annoying."

"But you love me?" he smirked.

"Always." I fiddled with my necklace, which I still always wore.

"Now I'm going to die before we finish unpacking if we don't get food." he pleaded.

"Okay, lets eat." I agreed.

He always made me feel better, always.

//

aka the worst first chapter ever but I just wanted to open it up. The next will be better!