-7-

Sorry for not updating in2+ weeks, schools been so busy

Spoilers in bold- skip if you haven't watched 7x17--

OMG. The Haleb engagement and the way he basically said a giant speech about his love and the unofficial wedding in the tent, which is so sentimental and then the actual marriage. I literally cried it was so cute. My otp get there endgame! It was so beautiful. On another note I cant believe PLL is over in 2 weeks! Honestly I'm so sad its ending, but I will obviously continue to write to save my Haleb heart. Anyway-

(Mentions of self harm, please do not read if you don't feel comfortable)

CALEBS P.O.V

We got back to Hanna's family home after eating at the brew , and Ashley was wearing her dressing gown, walking up the stairs with two mugs in her hand "Your back already? Ted and I didn't expect you back for at least an hour."

Hanna spoke silently "I'm gonna grab a shower."

She quickly walked past her mother, before we heard the bathroom doors creak and shut.

"What happened?" Ashley asked, walking down the stairs and placing the mugs on the table in the hall "Was it her dad?"

I shook my head "Sean just upset her. Told her she didn't know how to make him happy and he was surprised I was still with her because of that."

The older red head sighed "She tried to be nice and he has to be rude."

"I think she just got a bit overwhelmed about going and then when he said that it was the final straw." I ran a hand through my hair. I knew how much it hurt Ashley to hear about her daughter in pain "I took her to the brew and we ate cheesy chips after we left the party."

"Thank you." she ran her hand across the 2 mugs, checking to see if they were still hot "I better get this up to Ted. I'm going to go to bed. Make sure she's okay?"

I nodded "goodnight."

"You too dear." she disappeared up the stairs. I could still hear the water from the shower running, so I went into the kitchen and made Hanna a class of water, before heading to her room. I set it down on the bedside table before changing into a pair of sweats. It was too hot for a top. I sat on the bed and waited for Hanna. The water stopped, but 5 minutes later she still wasn't out.

Starting to get worried, I exited the room and knocked gently on the bathroom door "Sweet?"

"Caleb!" She sniffled "one second. I'm just. Uh. Moisturising."

"your moisturiser is on the side in your room. I'm coming in." I panicked.

"No!" She gasped as I opened the door slightly. It was slammed shut from the otherside "I'm not decent."

"Babe. I don't care. Let me in." I said, pushing against the door. This time it fully opened.

She was on the bathroom floor in her towel next to the toilet, surrounded by blood, the instant smell of sick hit me.

"Hanna?" I quietly shut the door "what happened?"

"I just cut myself whilst bleeding." She murmered.

I crouched down, picking up her hand. There was one cut across her palm, along with a Razer blade. She dropped the blade, and fell into my arms shaking "I'm sorry."

"You did this...to yourself?"

She nodded against my chest "I haven't done it since we got together. But what Sean said-" she started sobbing.

"You made yourself sick too?" I asked softly, biting my lip.

She nodded again.

"Come here." I carefully stood up and sat her on the toilet seat "wheres your first aid stuff?"

She pointed to the cupboard above the sink. I got a bandage as well as some stuff to clean the wound and gently placed it on her hand. She flinched at first, but eventually settled, not making eye contact.

"Your not mad?" She whispered.

"Of course I'm mad." I sighed "but not at you. I'm just upset that you'd do this to yourself."

She looked up "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologising."

Once the bandage was around her hand. I cleaned up the blood and sprayed the toilet, getting rid of the sick smell.

"Thank you."

I smiled at her, and took her other hand and we went to her room. She picked up one of my tops and slipped it over herself after drying her body before brushing her hair, but leaving it wet.

"You're so perfect." I whispered sadly "I wasn't lying when I said you make me the happiest person ever."

"I know you weren't." She looked down again "that's why I feel so bad for doing that. You care so much and I just-"

"You couldn't help it." I interrupted "and I couldn't stop you."

"Your being too nice." She sniffled "why aren't you mad?"

"Because I love you." I climbed under the duvet and encouraged her to join me "and I don't see why you did it. But being mad isn't going to help that."

There was a pause and I spoke up "if I hadn't had came in...would you have done anything worse?"

She bit her lip "I don't know. I never knew. When I was 17 I ended up in hospital-"

"Hospital?" The word startled me.

She slowly nodded "that was a dark time. But it stopped after that. I realised how dangerous it was. I never wanted to actually end my life. Tonight was the first time since." A single tear fell down her flushed cheeks.

I wiped it, holding her tight, never wanting to let go "I love you."

"I won't do it again." She mumbled, burying her head into my chest "I was just upset."

I gently ran my hand down her arm to her bandage "I know."

After a couple of minutes, she fell asleep on my chest. She looked unsettled, but content. I smiled sadly at her. She was so amazing, yet so fragile. I couldn't fall asleep, watching her, making sure she didn't wake up and try anything again made me feel better. So I didn't. I sat and watched as she slept, like a slightly cracked China doll.

//
Wow a Caleb P.O.V. Sorry if this is am upseting topic. But it will have a slight impact on the storyline.