-8-

HANNAS P.O.V

"You don't have to stare at me like that." I mumbled closing the door to our apartment. We were home.

"Like what?" Caleb asked, still staring.

"Like I'm a tea pot."

He made eye contact with me and stifled a laugh "a tea pot?"

"You know. One of those fancy china ones which are really fragile." I sighed, slumping down onto the bed "I know I scared you Caleb. But I promise I'm okay."

He smiled "I'm still going to watch you Han."

"Ugh you sound like my dad-" I paused "oh my god my dad is going to be so angry."

"You texted him explaining right?" Caleb questioned.

"Oh god no. I just told him we had to leave. He's always preferred Sean. He'll think I'm making unnecessary drama." I made quotation marks with my hands around the last 2 words.

"He prefers Sean to you?"

I rolled my eyes "The son he never had."

Caleb bit his lip "Does your dad like me?"

"Yeah. Obviously. His opinion doesn't matter anyway."

He nodded slowly sitting down next to me and pulling me onto his lap so I was facing him, our faces inches apart , before smirking "You know what?"

"What?" I whispered.

"We have those new bed sheets." he kissed along my jaw before looking back at me "we should give them a proper test to make sure they're nice."

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows "Why is that?"

"Because it would be fun." he whispered.

"Lead the way-" before I could finish my sentence, he picked me up making me sequel "Caleb!"

//

"I think they past the test." I giggled resting my head on Caleb's chest "Do you?"

"Mhm." he pecked the top of my head.

All of a sudden there was an abrupt knock on the door "what the hell?"

I went to stand up, but he stopped me "I'll go. You keep your beautiful naked self cosy."

"But what if its for me?" I asked.

"Babe-" he stood up pulling on a pair of jeans and then a grey hoodie "no offence but I doubt we're the social meet up point. Some post guy probably just needs us to sign for a package. When I get back we can order pizza yeah?"

I nodded "hurry."

5 minutes past and Caleb didn't come back. I eventually stood up, wrapping my dressing gown around my body before entering the main room. It was empty.

"Caleb?" I called "Babe?"

I bit my lip, grabbing my phone, maybe he'd gone to get pizza? No. He would have said. I clicked his contact and he picked up almost straight away.

"Don't be mad."

"Be mad?" I asked.

"Kara needed help building her bed, so she asked me to help."

"Sorry her bed?" The word sent alarms through my mind.

"Hanna." he sighed "I'm sorry I should of said, she practically dragged me."

"To build her bed..."

"Why do you say it like that?" He asked, unaware of my feelings.

"Oh I don't know Caleb but what did we just do in our bed?" I hissed.

His voice got quieter "you actually think I'd sleep with her?"

I didn't reply.

"Babe seriously." He sighed "I thought we'd gone over this."

"We did." I snapped "But I still don't trust her."

"Is it her you don't trust?" He raised his voice "or me?"

"I don't want to talk about this over the phone. How long will you be?"

"I don't know. An hour maybe?" He went quiet "I wish you'd trust me."

"I do. I just-" I sighed "I'm gonna go."

"Do you want me to come back?"

"No." I lied "help her finish making her bed."

"Hanna-"

"Bye." I hung up and threw my phone harshly onto the sofa before there was a knock on the front door. I wrapped my dressing gown tighter around me, before awnsering it. Kara was there. She looked angry and smug.

"What the hell is your problem?" She snapped, throwing her arms in the air "Seriously!"

"Excuse me?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"If you keep complaining about me to Caleb he's gonna push me away." She yelled "and I don't want that!"

"Calebs my boyfriend, and I can say what I like to him." I smiled, a big, fake grin.

"I'm just warning you." She rolled her eyes "keep doing what your doing and you'll regret it."

"Why should I listen to you?" I asked.

"Because let's just say I have my ways and Caleb's gonna get bored of your blonde curls and baby face eventually." She put her hands on her hips "and come crawling back to me."

"Crawling back?" I creased my face "honey, you were never together."

"Well we will be." She walked off, hips swaying.

I slammed the door and texted Caleb come home now. Please.