-5-

HANNAS P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up in my old bedroom. I couldn't help but worry about Kara being a floor below Caleb, alone, but I promised him I wouldn't be. I grabbed my phone and pulled it off the charger, smiling at my lock screen of me and Caleb in France, before opening his contact and face timing him. It soon said connecting. 

"You know its not even 7 am right?" he laughed, which showed he wasn't really bothered.

"I missed your face." I explained.

"We never FaceTime." he added.

"Because we're always together." I continued.

"Or were you trying to see if a certain neighbour was on your side of the bed?" he raised his eyebrows. Busted.

"That's not the  only reason." I muttered "I do really miss you."

"I miss you too." he smiled, before flipping the camera round and filming the room "No brunettes."

He flipped it back to himself "Promise."

"No, I trust you." I confirmed "you don't need to show me she's not there."

"I forget how uncomfortable it is not sleep on your chest." I sighed.

"I forgot how comfy it is to sleep alone." he mocked.

I grinned "You love me sleeping next to you."

"Yeah." he paused "What are you doing today?"

"I'm going to go and see my dad. What time will you be here tomorrow?" I asked. He was picking me up.

"Whatever time you want me." he smirked.

"You don't have to make everything sexual. How about 1?" I said.

"1 it is."

"I have to get ready to see my dad, I'll text you later." I blew him a kiss.

He pretended to catch it , chuckling "I love you."

"I love you- OH MY GOD CALEB." I squealed.

He laughed "yes?"

"Spencer's pregnant!" I grinned "her and Toby are having a baby!"

"That's cute." he agreed "Does that mean your going to have a baby craze?"

"A what?"

"You know when women see other people with kids and wants there own? Does this mean your going to want to have a baby?" he asked.

"No." I shook my head "But if it was to happen I wouldn't mind, I just not right now."

"Well when you do, let me know." he winked.

"Bye Caleb."

"Bye sweet."

//

After showering, and changing into black skinny jeans and a white flowy top, I ate breakfast with my mum before driving to my dads.

I knocked on the door and he opened it "Hanna! I didn't know you were in town."

"Yeah, sorry I didn't phone I kinda just guessed you'd be in." I shrugged.

He led me through the house into the garden "We've recently had the garden done." he explained.

"It looks nice." I nodded sitting down on one of the outdoor chairs and placing my handbag down.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked.

"A waters fine." I smiled.

He left and went back inside returning with a glass of water- and Isabel.