-22-

HANNAS P.O.V

"Come onnnnn." Ali begged "it will be fun!"

"I didn't invite you both here to nag at me." I laughed, pointing my finger at Ali and Emily.

"Come on Han, you need to look at wedding dresses." Emily grinned.

Emily and Alison had come to visit in new York for the day. After a week of being in Rosewood with my mum and Ted, Caleb and I had come back, and I had started my new job. Now, a month later Emily and Alison were spending the day.

"Plus, it's almost Christmas." Emily added.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I rolled my eyes laughing.

"It can be like a Christmas present to yourself." Alison said, desperately wanting to explore wedding dress shops over new York.

"I wanted all of you to come though, Aria, Spenc, and my mum." I sighed "I feel bad if I don't go with you all- it's a big deal."

"You don't have to buy the dress...we can just look." Ali stuck her bottom lip out "plus it won't be until probably next year when we're all free again, with Christmas and new years coming."

"I guess we could look-"

"-look at what?" Caleb said, entering the apartment and throwing his keys on the side "I got you all coffee."

"Thank you...but we're heading out." I smiled, standing up to greet him with a kiss.

"Where?" He asked, looking between the 3 of us.

"To look at wedding dresses." I smirked.

A big goofy grin formed on his lips "yeah?"

"Yeah." I smiled back.

His grin widened even more- if that was even possible "Well don't let me stop you, the quicker you get a dress- the quicker I can marry you."

Emily fake coughed, laughing "as cute as this little romantic moment is, we should get going before Hanna changes her mind."

"I'm not going to buy it today." I told him "I just wanna look."

"Like you're going to go into a massive dress shop and not buy one."

"I'm gonna try." I smiled, kissing him once more quickly "thank you for the coffee, leave it on the side and we'll heat it up later."

//

"Hanna, you look like an angel." Alison sniffled.

"I don't know if I like the tight fit, I can't move." I said honestly.

"You still look like a princess."

"A princess who can't move." Emily added "what about this one?"

"Too much bling." I sighed "I need to change out of this one before I break it."

I went back into the dressing room and took of the dress. Why was choosing a dress so hard? To tight, to dull, to much bling, to puffy.

"Han!" Emily called from behind the curtain " think I find one!"

"Hand it in." I said back, and took the silk from her.

"Wow." I whispered, stroking my hand along the material, the lace detailing was gorgeous, something - as a designer - I really admired.

" I whispered, stroking my hand along the material, the lace detailing was gorgeous, something - as a designer - I really admired

"Do you like it?" Alison asked.

"No." I paused "I really really love it."

"Really?" She squeled "oh my god."

"I haven't tried it yet wait." I smiled to myself as I carefully pulled on the dress. It fit perfectly "are you ready?"

"Yeah." I nodded, opening the curtain and standing infront of them.

"Hanna..." Emily trailed off, covering her mouth "you look beautiful.

"Give us a spin." Alison grinned, and so I did.

"It's right, but it's not so tight that I can't move my legs, the material and design is just-" I paused "I haven't even seen if I look okay."

I closed my eyes tightly, walking to where I knew the big mirror was, and slowly opened them. Tears welled up in my eyes "I feel like a princess."

"Han." Alison stand up, hugging me as a tear fell from my eye "you do."

"Do you think Caleb will like it?"

"Calebs going to faint before you even get down the aisle." Emily said.

I laughed, between my tears "I don't aim for that to happen."

"So?"

"So what?" I asked.

"You said you weren't buying anything but you really like it-"

I interrupted Ali "do you think they'll mind if I bought it without them seeing?"

"no." Alison shook her head "its your big day, plus I can't wait to see their reaction to how stunning you look."

"Thank you."

"So?" Emily said again.

"I'm buying it."

//

"Hey." I smiled entering the apartment, followed by Emily and Alison. Caleb was sat on the sofa, looking at his phone.

"Hey." He said "how was dress looking?"

"Dress buying." Emily squeled.

"You bought one?" He smirked.

"I did. It was amazing Caleb." I grinned.

"I bet it was, can I see?"

I hit his arm and me, Emily and Alison all stared at him.

"What did I do?" He chuckled.

"That's bad luck!" I gasped.

"Well-" he paused "I bet you looked beautiful."

I felt it.

//
It took me ages to choose the dress and I hope you like it!