Being Unusual Me

Jake Pov~~~

I looked at the table Alexia was at and she waved.

My mind was blank, do I wave back or? The old me would of waved smiled and came over and sat by her. I feel like I don't know what to do with myself sometimes. I'm lost, I'm...never mind if I think too hard things arn't going to be so happy.

Alexia looked like she was thinking . She's sooo... No no no thinking about people. I don't want to think about my "crush".

Lunch was over and classes zoomed right past me and I was walking in the neighborhood, before, I knew it. I walked to school everyday, since I don't really do much when I'm home. I lost weight, but, I never intended to lose my muscular body.

Dayquan lived close by but, I didn't stop by, neither did he. It made me feel like he didn't care how I was really doing. My best friend didn't even come by to check on me.

Mom: "Jakeeeeee"

"Yes"

Mom: "How was school"

I ~Sighed~ "Good"

Mom: "Baby? son are you ok"

" I will be"

She just looked at me. I walked up to my room. I didn't really like talking about my life. Life is good. When people ask me about life I say I'm Good.

I did some homework then, got in the bed. I know... why would a delinquent do homework? Well, I'm not trying to stay in high school an extra 4 years sooooo.....

My phone was ringing. I saw it was Dayquan and I paused. I let it ring then, he called back. I answered.

Dayquan: " Hey man how are you?

" I uh"

Dayquan: "Jake?"

I didn't know what to really say..I wanted to talk but, I don't really talk about how I'm feeling now, that this has been going on.

"Yeah"

Dayquan: "Listen is there something going on at your house"

I didn't say anything. I didn'thave words to say right now, because, I didn't want rumors. Rumors were already going around in my school. I don't want anymore.

He called my name a few times then, he hung up. I didn't call back. I didn't want to get in to what was going on at home. Why should I? I don't talk about it to people.

I'm lost.

I don't have friends at school, not anyone that I claim to be friends with.

My phone is ringing but, this time it was a number I haven't seen before.

"Hello"

Unknown: "Jake"

"Um who is this?" I asked in a nice tone.

Unknown: "Uhm someone from your school"

It was a female, she sound so high pitch and sweet and awe.

"That's not really the answer that I was looking for."

Unknown: "Why are you so distant from your friends in school?"

"Friends?"

Unknown: "Yes"

"Who"

Unknown: "I Have to go bye"

What? I was so curious of who's voice that was and then, she had to go. That was kind of weird. Should I change my number?

I don't have a job, so changing my number right now isn't really an option.

It was the next day. (Saturday)

I have no friends, so, I don't make moves like that. I use to have pratice and everything now, I have nothing to do. I heard Jakey screaming.

I Ran sooo fast to him. He was just laughing, my dad was tickling him. Wait My Dad? The one who slaps me? Playing?

I havn't seen a smile on my dads face in awhile. My dad looked at me and a tear was in the corner of my eye. My dad gasped slightly and I turned and went to the kitchen. Iv'e been emotional, but, it's hard to keep it in. I feel like I'm more stressed than they are . They act like that letter that I read never came in the mail.

They tried hard to keep their kids happy.

I wasn't.

I decided to go outside and take a walk to get some fresh air.

I saw Alexia, I didn't understand why she was in my neighborhood.

She started to smile. I looked beside me to check to see if she was really smiling at me.

Her smile went away. I don't know why? A car was racing down the street and I was in the way. I moved as quick as I could but it still tapped me; I stumbled. Alexia went running towards me and the car stopped.

This guy came out saying don't sue don't sue.

"DON'T SUE YOU TAPPED ME AND YOUR CONCERNED ABOUT BEING SUED I'LL SHOW YOU...."

Alexia: "Jake pleaseee no are you ok?"

"I started to walk away. I didn't mean to be a certain way towards alexia, but I need to get away from the accident, if it was an accident."

I started to limp. I didn't get hit that hard did I? My heart was beating in my head. I clasped.

I could hear my surroundings.

Alexia: " help don't stand there help"

I heard Alexia. more people started to come outside, I could tell.

I heard Dayquan's voice, but things started to sound jumbled but, I could still hear things.

I felt myself being picked up.

I heard the ambulance, fire trucks and police.

I didn't think it was a real bad accident.

I woke up in a room. I was in the hospital just lying there staring at my parents.

Mom: "Jake"

"yeah" my voice was soft

Mom: "I'm so glad your up"

It was my mom. My dad had tears in his eyes.

I had no real emotion.

All I could say were blunt words.

Blunt words and blunt sentences in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Major Cliffhanger ? I wanted to post a chapter for my awesome readers this week.  I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you stick around for the next chapter.  Comment, Vote, Follow.