Curiousity =P

~Alexia Pov~~~~

I was sitting at a table with Dayquan and the twins well one was a girl, the other a boy, I don't trust that twin girl I don't even know her name. To be honest the twin boy remind me of a wanna be of some sort of like pimp or something and the twin girl believes she has goons like REALLY, come on now how fake can you get. Ok number one we go to a private school, number two her and her twin live in a nice house and number three she wouldn't be coming to school everyday like please who is she fooling, ugh.

Jake and the girl got into a little spat once. Jake didn't like arguing and he seems like a sweet person but now, he seems to be distant. I want to speak but I can't. I was kind of well known here at school but, my life wasn't normal. People was in my business all the time from my understanding. Guys will try to hit on me, girls try to ditch on me.

I was a nice girl, I pretty much ignored ignorance. Dayquan and I were cool; we just really started to hang out. I don't like him in a relationship type way plus, he went with Ashlin and I'm not his type. Ashlin is more loud and she's just turnt like people say turn up.

I'm mellow and go with the school flow.

"Alexia"

"Huh" I looked up to see Siri. People call her Siri because she knows alot. She doesn't mind because she loves apple products.

Siri: "Guess what"

"Whats going on Siri"

Siri: "Chad totally asked for my number"

"Really?" Chad was a popular football player. He was ok. He could be a jerk so I hope that she makes sure that he's not going to play with her.

Siri: "Yes I'm too happy like Chad Maddy? Chadddddddd"

"Shhhh people may hear you and you sqeeking his name may get back to him and he may get all cocky about you being so excited about him asking for those digits."

I got a quick glismp of Jake looking over at our table. I wonder if he wants to sit with us. I don't mind, maybe if he's going through a time we can help him. I'm not the type to share people's business with any and everyone so why not? Jake doesn't know me too well since now were in another grade.

Jake looked at me and I waved. He just looked and smiled and turned away. See Jake is nice... he's just Whats the word? ~Shrugs.~ I don't know.

Siri snapped me out of my thoughts. she was rambling about Chad. Chad and I weren't friends but, we spoke.

Siri: "So Alexia what do you think?"

"Um....., About what ?"

I was too confused.

Siri: "About the double date"

"Oh, Siri I don't want to have drama with some boy. I'm good just go on a date with someone else that maybe has a boyfriend" I said in a dumy way because I don't have a boyfriend so why should I go?

Siri: "Come on You don't need a boyfriend to go duh." I'll Just hook you up wth someone."

"No no no no no no. No."

Siri: "Why any guy would be lucky to go out somewhere with you."

"Thanks, but, I don't think a boy's intension of taking me out will be just to go have fun."

Siri: "Alexia stop thinking so hard not all guys want to take you home in that way."

"~Sigh who would you pick anyway."

Siri: "I'm not sure maybe Chad's friend"

"Subject change"

Siri: " No subject change we must discussion this situation!!! I don't want it just to be Chad and I."

"The point of a date Siri."

Siri: "Not really, people go on dates with more than one person all the time."

"Did I say that I'm that people, though? I'm different."

Siri: "I know your a creep but, you have to live some and have fun."

"I'm living just fine and I'm not going to argue with you Siri."

Siri: "Ughhhh"

I watched Siri stomp off in the hall. I didn't mean to leave her upset but, I didn't want to get caught up with some guy that has no good means. I don't want to waste time and she shouldn't waste time on Chad because, he seem to be the one to butter a girl up for no reason.

I don't know if I would date a footbal player.

Nobody here has really seen me with a boyfriend before. I'm not really interested in dating. I'm friendly, not really the datey type. I like to have innocent fun.

My mind went wondering to Jake. Why am I interested in him so? He's nice and I see him around but I don't  know him. So, I shouldn't be thinking about him. I want to find out more about him but how can I get a chance to? High school popularity can be hard.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hey Everyone, So I have finished this chapter changed the name and All Rights Reserved Meaning You Cannot copy this story. There will be a fine and will be reported. I want feedback, Request, Comments, and Message.