three

( mature content warning )

Oh god, you were going to burn up into ashes at any moment. You walked the halls, dressed as Taehyung had instructed and you felt all eyes on you, searing into your skin as they questioned your choice in clothing. Beads of sweat rolled down your temples as you struggled to traverse the stuffy halls until you finally reached the first class of the day.

You stumbled in, inelegantly, like a fish out of water as you got to your seat beside Jungkook. As soon as you reached your chair, you dropped your books and crashed on top of them, feeling exhausted despite the early hour of the day. 

"What the hell are you wearing?" The boy asked, his brows furrowed in confusion as he examined your clothes and then your reddened face.

"I-I was feeling really cold today." You lied rather unsuccessfully.

"That would be more believable if you didn't look like you're on the verge of getting heatstroke." He replied, a mix of worry and doubt etched into his narrowed eyes. 

You had entered the school today dressed in your winter uniform in the middle of a blistering summer. A thick navy cardigan reached past your wrists, hiding the top of your hands, while on the bottom, your skirt was paired with the usual safety shorts and a set of opaque black tights. This, of course, wasn't what Taehyung had asked you to do. No. This was what you did in order to offset his sadistic request. 

"You're not allowed to wear any undergarments to school tomorrow. No bra, no underwear. Nothing. Are you up for it?"

You didn't understand the extent of Taehyung's kinks. He barely had any classes with you today. In fact, once you double-checked your schedule, he wouldn't see you at all. Why then did he request for something so embarrassing? Did he just want to torment you? Maybe all his 'challenges' were simply a ruse to degrade you until you capitulated. More importantly with all these questions whizzing in your head, why did you agree to it? Clearly the worst decisions were made half-asleep, half-aroused, at night. 

Thankfully, when you woke up this morning, you realized you could just layer on more clothes to sidestep his wishes. The unfortunate reality was that as soon as you stepped out of your air-conditioned home into the summer heat, you were ready to strip naked to decrease the temperature that had accumulated within woollen fabric. 

"I'll be fine. Just crack open the window or something." You murmured faintly, feeling a dizzy spell coming on.

"Ahreum, you should change into your summer uniform." While Jungkook had a tendency to entwine his sentences with sardonic sarcasm and witty quips, today, he looked genuinely worried for your wellbeing when he relayed his compassionate words in a calm and gentle voice.  

"I'll be okay, Kookie." You replied, forcing a small smile upon your sallow disposition. You appreciated his worry, but you knew that wearing less was not an option today. You were just going to clench your teeth and attempt to get through the day. 

The younger boy frowned at your stubborn nature before he stood up and walked to the teacher. You looked at the both of them, curious of their exchange, until he sauntered back to you with a faint smile barely hidden behind his splendidly defined countenance. 

Suddenly, the vents whirred into action and cool air descended from the ceiling air-conditioner. A comfortable chill blew past your body and in your heated daze, it was almost like a saviour pulling you out of the fiery depths of cardigan-hell and into the frigid temperature of heaven. You had almost forgotten that each classroom was equipped with an air conditioner, mainly because the teachers were always trying to save energy while their students died from the heat.