twelve

(slight mature content, but here's a warning anyway)

Your mind raced at a hundred miles per hour. The firm hand that gripped your shoulder normally would've served as a source of comfort, however, as you peered up at the taciturn teenager and recalled the words he had spoken before pulling you out of the school, you knew the worst was yet to come.

It was time again for another challenge. Another chance for the gorgeous boy to humiliate you. Great. Your shoulders slumped down in worry and the small camera wrapped within your figures began to burn as your body temperature rose with your concern. If you hadn't held it any tighter, you were sure it would've fallen out of your grip from the beads of sweat that had begun to form from your pores.

You expected the worst - a habit you had developed after what happened with Taehyung in the past. What was he going to make you do? Film a sex tape? Would he really go that far? Knowing the sadistic boy, it was entirely a possibility. Then what would happen next? Would he release it to the ravenous students of your school to devour? Would you end up the unlucky recipient of indecent stares and suggestive whistles? You could already see red-graffitied words splashed across your epitaph. 'School whore' would be your final label and legacy you left behind.

Stressed fingers curled tighter around the body of the camera as the unanswered questions bombarded your cognition, filling your mind with nothing but paranoia and anxiety toward the silent male beside you.

Finally, his arms fell to his side and your eyes took in your surroundings. Taehyung had, as you expected, led you to the back of the school. It was still a radiant afternoon without a single cloud in the sky to impede the sun's sweltering rays, however within this grove that was dense with thick trees, a dark shadow enveloped your surroundings, casting the school in an ominous light. If your concerns had been foreboding, the trepidation you felt now was practically a self-fulfilling prophecy - something bad was going to happen.

It was the sound of shuffling that jerked your attention to an unlit corner of the school grounds. Behind the sheath of unyielding darkness, you were able to make out the figure of a curvaceous girl sitting idly on a forgotten bench. Your initial curiosities were shaken by the newcomer and new inquiries began to sprout from your restless imagination.

"Film everything." Taehyung whispered into your ears before he left you to sit beside the beautiful brunette. Wait. What was happening right now? Did he want you to be his audience while he fooled around with the busty woman? That was another level of fucked up.

Your thoughts were written clearly on your bewildered face which brought a coquettish giggle from the unknown female and a prompt eye-roll from Taehyung himself.

"V~ you're so lewd. Are you hazing this poor girl?" She asked, scooting closer to him, wrapping her skinny arms around his waist as if to claim him for herself. Even through the dusky shade, her sizeable chest practically popped out of her blouse that seemed three sizes too small. It took all you had to suppress a disgusted and somewhat jealous frown. A coy smile stretched against the corner of her tinted lips as she stared at him in a love-struck daze and when they eventually landed on you, a flash of mockery stirred within her eyes for the briefest of moments.

"She has to do what I say." He said with a callous smirk before he turned to face you, his inky black orbs piercing yours with such hostility that you wondered what horrible deed you must've done in your past life to deserve his malice. Was this about what happened in his apartment? It must've been. You didn't know what else could've brought on this development.

"Ahreum. All you need to do is film. That's your challenge." His voice met your ears with a sickly sweet and utterly fake cadence which only brought chills up your back. You would've preferred if he just screamed or released his anger blatantly, but it was this pseudo-nonchalant behaviour that seemed even more cruel than his usual perversions.