2. Jail

"News"

"Here it is" Mr andrew pointed to the t.v in front of us. He increased the volume of the tv. And only then i realised it was onn the whole time. The words i heard where beyond my imagination. vision in front of me blurred... all i can hear was the words of the news reporter.

"Embezzelment of money in white corporation. The manager and most trusted employee of Former CEO of whites corporation, patrick james, who is been in the company for almost 20 years has embezzeled millions of money from the company. Former CEO, Mr. Peter whites is retired from the company today and his son, Jenson White is the new CEO of white corporation. Patrick james has been arrested for the crime and had been taken by newyork police this morning"

And this was all i could hear before i ran out of the office. I heard a loud voice of glass breaking, but it was last thing i care about right now. I ran as fast as can out of the office.

This is false. My dad can never do such thing. He has never taken or even borrowed anything from someone and stealing millions of money from his beloved company was the wildest thing for anyone to imagine. Its not possible. There must be another patrick james in the company. But it was dad who police where handcuffing. I have to tell them the truth. Its not dad. He is innocent.

I hadn't realise that i had started crying by now. Its not like me. I never cry, not even watching emotional movie. I wiped the tears with my palm. I had to go.

"Ana, baby wait" i heard ashley's concerning voice behind me. I turned to look at her. I couldn't controlled the flowing of liquid from my eyes and seeing ashley running towards me made them flow faster. She gave me tight hug.

"A-Ash he is innocent, this cant be him" i sobbed.

"Yes baby, this is some sort of mistake. You don't worry" she tried to calm me.

"I should- should go" i turned around to leave the college and made my way to exit.

"I am always with you james" i heard a soft whisper. This was true. I can always depend on her and she will always have my back.

I was out of the college and ran towards my car. I don't know what i am thinking but i have to go.
I started car engine and took off to god knows where.
My tears wouldn't stop flowing. These stupid tears.

I was thinking about the first time we went to the park when he was teaching me how to ride a bike. I was so afraid to fall, but he always smile and said "Its ok to fall princess, but its not ok to never get up because of fear of falling again." We use to tease eachother and play tennis together on weekends. Our karaoke seesion, he is such a bad singer. I can't stop my laughing when he sings.

I smiled.

How many hours have passed like this i cant tell. I founded myself parked down the road outside the city. Its already evening. Dad is in jail. I started my car again.

In front of me was the police station. There were many police officials outside the station. Media van is clearly visible in the surrounding the police station. I started walking towards it. I ignored the officer standing at the gate.

"Where do you think you are going miss?" One of the officer enquired.

"I need to see him, talk to him. My father is inside and he is innocent" i cried.

"We can't let you in miss, this is a high profile case, you can bring your lawyer next time" he tried to stop me.

"No, i have to see him, now" i whispered. But he wouldn't budge from his place. He order some other officer to take me away.

I can't wait anymore. I have to do something. I ran toward my car and started the engine. And the next thing in front of me was a big mansion.
All metal gate, it remind me of palace in disney movies.

And there was a something written on top of the gate encarved in a beautiful font.

"Whites"

-------------------------------------------------------------

This was a short chapter. I hope you will love aanya. Her life does not seems perfect anymore. What will happen when jensen comes in her life. Will he ease her struggles? Or increase them?
I m dying to introduce jensen.
I m gonna update soon

Please follow, comment and vote guys

LOVE,
Ani:)