5. Jensen White

After what happened in the police station with my father and seeing him like this, I have to do something.

I was out of white corporation, and i have to talk to that man who did all this. I'm still weak because of what happened at the station. I have never saw him that angry. He told me not to involve but how can he expect me not to.

I walked pass the guards of white corporation and they tried to stop me.

"Mam, you can't go in until you have an appointment" guard told me.

"I have to meet your boss" i replied.

"You can take the appointment mam" he answered.

"Sure" i said in almost a calm voice making sure not to cry or shout.

I walked past him to the reception area and there was a blonde sitting with her head in computer.

"Where can i find mr. White?" I asked.

She looked up with question all over her face.

"He is in conference room on 20th floor, but you have to wait for him to be free" she answered me.

"Do you have any appoinment miss" she added.

I didn't cared to answer her. I was heading towards the lift. It opened and i pressed 20th floor button on it.

The lift reached 20th floor and I stepped out of it.
That floor was quite. I walked to the end of the hallway to find a conference room.

Okay.

I almost barged in the conference room.

The room was big and had large round table where all aged mens in suits were sitting. Suddenly their eyes were on me. Oh yeah i did entered between some of their important meeting i guess. I looked around.

"Jensen" i said it loud.

All eyes were now shifted to the man at the end of the table.

He looked quite........young to be sit here.
He was looking at me.. he stood up from his chair and started walking towards me. I looked around to find surprise on everyone's faces but not him. His face was calm like he founded something but straight. His eyes were still on me. I can't find myself moving.
He was in front of me close enough for only a thin frame of air to pass. I want to move but god, I CAN'T.

He rose his one hand in the air and waving his two fingers in action.
Everybody in conference room started leaving. I then realised, he has motioned for everyone to go.

He was still standing in front of me. And i can see his eyes piercing mine.

BLUE

His eyes. They were blue.

My knees were so weak, that possibly in a minute i'm going to fall on them.

"Come" he said in soft yet a demanding and soothing tone. I could feel his breathe as he spoke that word.

He took my hand and started walking towards the conference table. I looked down to my leg, ah so they can move.
He made me sit on the chair and sat on a chair in front of me.

"What do you want to talk that couldn't wait until the meeting?" He asked.

I gathered my courage to answer.

"S-sorry for that M-Mr. White" i answered.

He smiled. What I have said that must have amused him. I hardly doubt that capability of mine.

"You sure don't look sorry" he stated and now his voice dropped. "But, you do look sad" he added.

Yeah I am, because of you. I shouted in my mind.