12. I won't leave

My head has this worst timing, it keeps me reminding the things i want to forget the most.
- Jensen white

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter's song: Never be alone by
Shawn Mendes
( i love this song and it fits this chapter very well and i couldn't stop myself listening to it while writing. You do the same.😘😘)

Jensen's

I'm all on mask mode today. I don't want anyone to see any hint of uneasiness or any emotion for the matter of fact after yesterday night. That moron is getting on my nerve, i almost lost to it. I didn't gone back home and slept in my office. When i went back in the morning, i saw Aanya standing in the hall. Not exactly, i saw her only with side of my eyes. I decided to not stress myself further after the all happen in the jail. Patrick is scared, and soon he'll go crazy over it. I hope soon.

I decided to put my poker face on for the rest of the day. But i almost lost it when i saw that girl sneaking in my room, but i handled it. She sure knows how to get on my nerves. Like father like daughter.

And then again her pancake with blueberries smile on top. I almost smiled. Almost.

She did reminded me of the pancakes mary use to make. She also garnishes them with blueberries smile. We love having breakfast together. Although she was my elder sister but she was like a second mom to me, especially when my own mom was quite a busy. We always talk about our life and our relationship over breakfast. She did make fun of all the girls i've ever bought home and I throws fit over every guy she dates. She never got married because of me. It's been 8 years since....don't go there.

The thought of mary scares me. It made me think of the life i've been missing all these years. The motherly figure I had lost. No don't think.

Poker face.

I accomplished it quite well. I managed to complete most of my work. Aanya tried to talk a few time, I think about yesterday. But i didn't paid attention. That girl is annoying as hell.

I've to make sure i forget about yesterday. It was my weakest moment, that moron had got on my nerve with all the crap he said. I need timeout and i surely need to chill.

I called Max. He is my best friend since childhood and he knew how to let loose.

"Dude, am i hearing things or this is a dream" he exaggerated like usually. A drama queen of all time.

"Neither of them Max, i called cause i miss u bro" i answered. I did miss hanging out with him.

"I thought you almost went dead after the police case your company has or whatever"

Dont talk about it, thats exactly the reason i want to run from. I'm sure he must be drinking somewhere or maybe flirting with office secretaries. I told you he know how to let loose.

"It's all work dude, i barely have time" i sighed. Thats true, since after i started working here, I have to run both the companies and it is surely an headache.

"All work and no play makes white a dull boy" he laughed on the phone.
"You are coming with me today and let pop your cherry" i can imagine a smug laugh on his face when he said it.

"Thats exactly the plan" with that i cut the call.

With max, i'm surely going to forget about yesterday.

I met max in the evening. We rode in his car talking about work. With all the relax and player attitude, i can never get how he ran a company.

Dude don't take chick's seriously ever. They are born to break heart. They never stay in one place. Play your move before they play theirs. He said me after i had my breakup. He never had a serious relationship ever. His mom is the big reason behind his attitude. I never agreed to him that time.