4

Jimin sighed as Yoongi walked him to the front doors of the mansion and take him home. "Don't take it personally Jimin he's just a stubborn jackass," Yoongi explained as he opened the door and allowed Jimin to go first (he wanted to see that jibooty).

Jimin just nodded his head as he got into the car. Yoongi just starred at the dejected boy with pity. Jungkook you've done stupid things before but this is at the top of the list. I swear I'm gonna beat your sorry ass once you heal. Yoongi sighed as he sat in the drivers seat and drove off towards Jimin's small apartment.

-----------

"Jungkook meet Kim Yugyeom, he will be assisting you on your special missions," Mr. Jeon introduced the young boy to his new teammate. "Nice to meet you. I hope we can become good friends from this!" Yugyeom bowed with a cheerful smile.

From then on Yugyeom and Jungkook were always together, they treated each other as if they were brothers. They always ate together, played video games together, trained together, they were inseparable. Nothing got in between them. They had no secrets from each other.

The two had just finished making a drop at one of the many locations of the Jeon Mafia when they passed by an empty field. "Kookie let's go chill in the field before we head back! We can look at the stars!" Yugyeom practically dragged Jungkook in the field of wild grass and small wild flowers that varied different shades of orange and yellow.

Jungkook sighed knowing he couldn't change his mind, "just for a little bit, okay?" Yugyeom just simply nodded as he laid down making himself comfortable. They both starred at the night sky. Not a single cloud in the sky so all the stars were shining brightly. They talked and talked until they decided they were ready to head back.