Surprise!!

Ookkkkaaaayyyyyy!

Due to everyone being shooketh by the ending I've decided to continue the story!! It's probably going to be just a few more chapters until the ending!!

Alssooooo I have another surprise!!

This story was based an a true story! Well sort of......

So my aunt owns a flower shop and my mother works with her there. My aunt was doing an order for a wedding at this very rich country club and want photos of the flowers so she asked me if I can photograph them. I'm studying photography right now so I'm pretty decent with images. So when I got to the flower shop my mother told me o had to help set up at the place. I acted annoyed and whined that I thought I was only here to take pictures. Of course I was more than willing to help set up. As we were setting up I was in charge of getting the plastic wrap off the candles for the centerpieces. I had to use a small knife to cut a slit into the plastic. The knife slipped off the candle and cut my finger a bit. So I asked one of the people working there if I could have a bandaid and the place didn't have any! So I ended up complaining on my Snapchat story about how a rich ass country club didn't have any bandaids.

But you guys are wondering how the mafia is tied into this, yes?

So as I explained before this is a rich country club. MANY types of people come here for parties and such. My mother and aunt have done many orders for this place and my mom was 100% one of the parties going on was for a birthday for a mafia boss's daughter (this was waaayyyy before this wedding order). So I was thinking, "holy shit what if I'm taking photos and like a body guard of a mafia gets super protective and destroys my camera. Like what if they think I'm taking pictures of them when I'm actually taking pictures of flowers for my aunt."

BOOM

I thought of which ship would work out nicely for it and I thought jikook right off the bat.

Crazy right?

Anyways be prepared for more chapters! But remember..... be careful of what you wish for 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

MAJOR EDIT

so I had asked in chapter 🌲 which ship I should write next after I finish this one. Many chose Namjin so Namjin it is! I have two ideas so take your pick guys!!

Namjoon works at a bookstore and Seokjin works at a coffee shop right next door. They've never meet even though they work right next to each other. The coffee shop owner decides to give ownership of his shop to the bookstore owner. The wall that separates the two stores was demolished and now the two stores were combined into one.

Now Namjoon and Seokjin have to work together. Will they fall in love through their jobs or will they only be mere coworkers?

Or

Tiny! Seokjin x Namjoon

Seokjin spends the night with Namjoon after a series of unfortunate events. Seokjin soon lives with Namjoon after a strange thing happens. Seokjin becomes tiny! Namjoon decides to care for his 13 cm hyung. Will Seokjin ever return back to his normal size?

Can love happen or does size truly matter?

Comment on the summary for the story you want!!