Hey Guys

PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END!!!!

Hey guys!! Okay so I've been working on the next chapter but it's gonna take awhile. I feel bad that I haven't been able to give you guys new content. So to pass the time I recommend reading a comic I find amazing.

It is called, "Our Omega Leadernim!," that is drawn by .MIJIN.

It's on an app called Webtoon and there is a website version: www.webtoons.com/en/

Here is the summary of what it is about.

Choi Jinsoo, the fearsome gang leader, is actually an omega in disguise! For 3 years, he faked his identity as an alpha for reputation. When a particular alpha catches his attention, will he succumb to his instinct?

Here is a side note, all the characters are physically inspired by the members of BTS. The main couple is basically Vkook. As many may realize I am a hardcore Jikook shipper but this webtoon is drawn beautifully and the plot is amazing. I highly recommend reading it and the behind the scenes (Our Omega Leadernim! - Behind the Scenes) as well. This is definitely a rated mature webtoon and for readers that are on the younger side I DO NOT recommend it. The most recent update for both works have got me shook and definitely not in a good way. Although this is very fluffy it is extremely dark. Rape is mentioned significantly in this so please do not read if that makes you uncomfortable.

I also recommend (BTS) Bangtan Daily by zeroangeo and BTS! Behind the Ships by keksimuru. These two are pure fluff and comedy. They don't update very often but they're very cute and enjoyable.

Again, I am working on the next chapter but until I can get it up please enjoy these.

P.S. the artwork at the top was made by .MIJIN and was given to those that support her through Patreon.

Patreon is basically paying the author to get VIP access to stuff. So the more you pay the more you get out of it. Basically like Vlive but with artists haha.

Again, enjoy and I hope to give you guys the newest chapter soon!!

***sorry for the update but wattpad didn't download the photo -_-. Hopefully it worked this time around.***