Tagged :)

I was tagged by a bitcheu that goes by the name of KyraStarholder (still love you <3)
I'm doing to tags at once so it's gonna be loooooonnngg. Enjoy!

1. Fave Kpop song
Oh jisoo that's literally impossible. Too many to pick from but I've been obsessed with Come Back Home by BTS, Fantasy by VIXX, Playing with Fire by Blackpink, and Double Trouble Couple by Mamamoo.

2. Ultimate Bias
I'm still very unfamiliar with most Kpop groups and barely know names of members but my ultimate bias has to be anyone from BTS.

 Ultimate BiasI'm still very unfamiliar with most Kpop groups and barely know names of members but my ultimate bias has to be anyone from BTS

3. Fave Author
Oh gosh all I've been reading is fanfics 😂😂. It's been a long time since I've read an actual book. But. I do have the high appreciation to an author known as Laurie Halse Anderson. She wrote a book called Speak. I love it and highly recommend it to all of you. Warning it's not exactly PG.

4. Current hobbies
Reading fanfics, listening to music, working on fanfics, rock climbing, dying of Kpop. The usual.

5. Fave flavor of crisps
Sour cream and onion or kettle cooked sea salt and vinegar. Ugh now I'm craving them. Thanks a lot Preston.

6. Who's your BTS bias
I CANT PICK OKAY. IM A BTS SLUT. FOR ME ITS A BUY ONE GET SIX FREE. THEYRE ALL BIASES AND BIAS WRECKERS.

7

7. Do you believe in Rapmonsterella?
Do I even want to know XD

8. Fave Kai hairstyle
I'm going to have to say the one from Overdose era 😍 that color suits him well.

9. Would you prefer to stroke Baekhyun's or Hobi's mullet?
WHEN DID MY SUNSHINE HAVE A MULLET?!?! I would of course stroke my sunshine's mullet but another person's mullet I would want to stroke is Keith's #tomorrowthevoltronfandomdies

10. Billy Ray Cyrus or Baekhyun
Bro. Is this even a question? Baekhyun! Don't get me wrong I have mad respect towards Billy Ray Cyrus but this is Baekhyun and to me he's like a marshmallow.

11. Fave EXO MV
I don't know man. I wanna say Overdose cause it was my first MV with them but Monster was so aesthetically pleasing. Then there's lotto and then don't even get me started on the aesthetics of Kokobop.

12. Thoughts on Kokobop
Okay let's start with that MV though. My aesthetics side of me was in love. It was aesthetically perfect. And the song itself, hella dope. This is a song that makes me want to roll all my windows down and cruise around.

13. Ultimate female bias
Hmm I don't know. I really like Solar from Mamamoo and I really like Lisa from Blackpink and can't forget my girl CL. Hmm but imma have to go with Solar :D

14. Is your camera storage full of Kpop pic?
Um like what else is my camera storage for?? Other than Kpop and my dog and terrible selfies it has no other use for me 😂😂

15. Hardest question: BTS, EXO, or GOT7
All three are amazing af. They each have their own unique sound that no one can take away from them. But I have to no doubt pick BTS. They brought me into this world. Themselves are amazing, they each have a uniqueness that supports the group and make the group the way it is now. And don't even get me started at their lyrics. They're very powerful and very moving and very real.
They've helped me with a bunch of problems and I'm eternally grateful for that. Life ain't easy for people and some people have it harder. I know my life hasn't been a walk in the park but they make it a bit easier. I've been through a lot in the past year and a half and I don't see it lightening up anytime soon but they've given me something to look forward to, they give hope you can say. They are my hope, they are my angel. They are BTS and I will always appreciate them.

1

1. As I last answered in the other number 1 😂😂

2. Soccer and Quidditch

3. BTS BTS BTS BTS BTS BTS BTS BTS

4. NCIS <3 I grew up with that crew. #season13killedme. I love McGee and Abby together but I'm so happy for McGee and Delilah 😭😭

5. Oh gosh there's too many to pick from!! Like jisoo. Hmmm imma say Atlantis from Disney it my shiteu. #kidaneedsmorerecognition

6. Any shade of blue 💙💙💙💙💙

7. I refuse to answer this question thank you very much.

8. I love water like any other living thing but I also love root beer. Maybe a little Vodka too 😂😂😂

9. I don't play a bunch of video games but I really like the Pokémon games!!

Ugh now it's time to tag people!! I'm sorry I really don't have a lot of friends on here so I'm only able to tag like 9 people. Most of the people I tagged either have been favoriting my story a lot or are authors of stories I really enjoy. I'm sorry if I bugged any of y'all 😱

@thatrandompenguin
@profmoreartti
@pjmchimchim3
@ForeverShipper217
@NurMazeehaMazlan
@pink-jams
@Yongsters_Suga_Girl
@Jiminie_Jimbles
@flowerryoongi