13

When Jungkook and Jimin walked, and rolled, in they saw everyone was here in Jeon's office chatting about random stuff. The room became silent when the couple came in but Taehyung spoke up in a teasing manner, "Weren't you suppose to change your clothes, Kookie?" Everyone started to snicker at the poor boy, including Jeon and Jimin. Jungkook began to blush when he looked down to his pjs he was wearing. He quickly rolled Jimin next to Hoseok and ran out the room mumbling about changing and how he hated Taehyungie hyung.

  Everyone continued snickering for a bit longer until Jeon stopped and coughed to get everyones' attention. "As we wait for him does anyone have anything to say about what has happened or have any ideas to deal with this situation?" Jeon announced and looked at all of those who stayed quiet. "I want to know how he managed to get so much money from selling intel. He has a mansion in the middle of the woods. That is not cheap. Does he have another job? Did he marry someone rich?" Taehyung asked as he stood up from his seat and checked up on Hoseok's and Jimin's medicine. Jungkook walked in moments after Taehyung asked his questioned dressed in a black and red stripped sweater and black ripped skinny jean with his timbs (of course).

  "I remember from a long time ago, Yugyeom talked about this girl he loved. She's rich but he loved her and not for her money," Jungkook scoffed at that last part, "They probably got married so he has all her money." Everyone nodded in understanding of the reasoning. "With that money he's got man power too," Jeon pointed out. Everyone was silent as they all were in deep thought.

  Yoongi gasped, "I remember what I was going to say yesterday before Taehyung came in. Yugyeom obviously has some unfinished business with us, what if we lure him some where? Like trap him and finish this once and for all." Jeon gave him a questionable look, "But that's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Would he fall for it?" Yoongi shrugged, "Not sure to be honest. You'd have to ask Jungkook, he knows that bastard better than of us."

  Everyone stared at Jungkook, waiting patiently for his answer. "If we play it well enough it should be able to work. This process would have to take hours, if not days, of planning then probably months of actually going through it. We have to act like this hasn't hurt us as a mafia. We have to continue work but we need to change things up. We have to pick a day where my father, Yoongi hyung, and I go to this certain place every week. Like clockwork, we meet there, act like we're making big plans there and to make it more believable we'll change up our runs after a few weeks of "planning" in our location. Yugyeom is no doubt watching our runs and knows the times of everything we do. Once he realizes that we plan things in this new locations he's gonna hit that area whether when we're there or not I don't know. But this would be the best, not the fastest, but the safest plan. "

  Everyone was silent, they all thought over Jungkook's plan. "Does anyone object this idea or have any suggestions to this plan?" Jeon looked around the quiet members. A hand rose, "I have a suggestion. I think it would be best if Hoseok and Jimin lived here in the mansion. Yugyeom might go after them again if they aren't protected," Seokjin explained as he gave a concerned look towards the two injured boys. Namjoon and Taehyung agreed with a nod. "I think this should be done as soon as possible," Yoongi declared as he stood next to Hoseok and held his hand. Jungkook went and held onto Jimin's hand and agreed that this should happen.

  "Of course, we'll move both of them tomorrow. I'm assuming the couples would like to be together?" Jeon asked with a smirk as the couples' faces blush and nodded, "Anything else?" Jimin slightly coughed to catch  everyones' attention, "Will we be safe though?" and tighten his grip on Jungkook's hand. One of Jeon's eyebrows rose, "You'd be surprised on what my son and second-in-command are capable of, Jimin," he gave a reassuring smile to the worried boy. Jimin loosened his grip on Jungkook's hand and smiled, fully trusting Jeon's words.