9

"Wait what?!" Jimin gasped in shock as he sat on Jungkook's lap in the van. Seokjin was in the passenger seat and looked back at his little mochi. "We work for the Jeon Mafia as a hideout," Namjoon explained as he sped past a small car going too slow for his taste. Seokjin nodded in agreement with Namjoon.

  "A hideout? What type of hideout? I know every hideout we have and who runs them so why don't I know yours?" Jungkook asked now in full confusion. "We're the bosses secret hideout. No one knew about us but him. Also, we hide anything the boss wanted, which was mostly money or people he wanted to protect or hold captive for info," Seokjin explained as he looked at everyone in the van to see how everyone was doing. Of course, Hoseok and Jimin were in extreme pain and injured badly but everyone else seemed to have been fine.

  "So then you know where the mansion is and that's where I can help Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung, right?" Taehyung eyed the two not knowing if he can fully trust them. "Yes we're almost there and the boss is waiting there for us," Namjoon explained before turning into a side street as a short cut. Jungkook lost color in his face. He became extremely nervous at the idea of Jimin and Hoseok meeting his father.

*flashback*

"Yugyeom did what?! He shot Jungkook?! Are you sure it was him?! That bastard!" Jungkook's father kept on screaming into the phone at Taehyung. Jungkook was able to hear his father throw things around his office through Taehyung's phone. Jungkook had just woken up after being in surgery but pretended to be asleep so can he spy on his father's and Taehyung's conversation. "Jungkook is to NEVER have a new partner other than Yoongi! And from now on he is to be my body guard! No one ever dares to try and kill me, especially since the last time some idiot tried and paid the ultimate price for that. He'll be safe by my side." Jungkook heard his father explained in a panting tone. Jungkook fell back to sleep, hoping that everything that had happened to him was a nightmare. But it was not and he knew it wasn't.

  Of course, Jungkook tried making new friends after what happened to him. He wanted things to be normal so he would go into the break room where the other body guards would relax and try to talk to them, but every time he walked in all the men would leave except Yoongi. At first Jungkook felt hurt by it because all he wanted to do was to have friends and feel like nothing had happened. Eventually he stopped feeling hurt, especially after listening in on three guards' conversation.