10

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Jungkook's father all walk into the office. Everyone settled down into a seat while Jungkook's father sat at his desk, "So I want all the details. Leave nothing out." Yoongi was about to start the story from when they were at the flower shop to give Jimin his photography gear but Jungkook cut him off. "No, we need to start at the very beginning. From when I first met Jimin," and then Jungkook began to ramble about the whole event. From when Jungkook first met Jimin and broke his camera to buying a new one to Jimin almost getting kidnapped to sending Jimin home to going to the flower shop Hoseok owns to find him to Jimin fainting to going to Jimin's apartment to getting kidnapped from Yugyeom to being tortured to now standing in front of the Jeon Mafia boss.

Everyone but Jungkook's father looked at Jungkook with their mouths wide open. Jeon just nodded his head in understanding, "now that I know the story we need to devise a plan to put an end to Yugyeom terror on our Mafia." Everyone nodded their head in agreement. "When we got there Yugyeom wasn't there so we have no idea where he is now," Namjoon explained with disappointment in his voice.

Yoongi was about to say something when he, and everyone else, heard a knock at the door. Seokjin stood up and went to open the door. When the door opened everyone stood up. "Taehyung are they okay?" Yoongi asked immediately as he walked up to Taehyung. Soon everyone was crowding around Taehyung, who stood there exhausted. He sighed, "they're going to be okay. They dislocated different parts of the body, a lot of burn marks and some were slightly infected but I managed to clean them. Hoseok's nose is going to take some time to heal and it's going to be awhile until Jimin can properly breath again after being kicked so many times in the chest and stomach," Taehyung could have continued but he saw how broken and hurt Jungkook began to look and his hyung Yoongi.

Taehyung sighed once again, "they're asleep right now but I came by to let you guys know that they're going to be okay. It's just going to take some time to recover. I know I've interrupted something so I'll be on my way," he began to walk away from the group. "Hyung!" Jungkook shouted before Taehyung could get too far. Taehyung turned and faced his dongsaeng. "Will you let us know when they wake up?" Jungkook pleaded. Taehyung just nodded before walking off again.

Everyone walked back to their seats and settled down. "I was about to say something before Taehyung came but I forgot," Yoongi mumbled and looked apologetic towards everyone. "It's okay Yoongi I think you all need some rest. It's been a hard day for you all and I don't want to guys to hurt yourselves. I want everyone to relax here at the mansion. Tomorrow we will pick this up again. Dinner is at five o'clock," Jeon explained as he stood up to walk everyone out of his office.

Seokjin looked at his watch and it read 4:30 pm, "we have half an hour before dinner. Why don't we guys go wash up. I'm going to go see Taehyung and see if he needs anything," Seokjin claimed before walking off towards the medical wing. "I'm going to join him. See you guys at dinner," Namjoon explained before jogging off to catch up with Seokjin. We he caught up he held Seokjin's hand and Seokjin leaned in laying his head on Namjoon's shoulder as they walked.

Yoongi sighed before walking off towards his room that has a bathroom with it. Jungkook stood there for a few moments, to just take in all that's happened. He sighed before taking off to his own bathroom.

Thirty minutes had gone by and Yoongi and Jungkook walked into the giant eating hall. It was filled with all sorts of people that lived and worked in the mansion just eating away. Jungkook and Yoongi walked over to their own special table where Jungkook's father sat. Seokjin and Namjoon where there too. "Is Taehyung not joining us?" Yoongi asked feeling worried about his dongsaeng's well being. "He said he'll join us soon and that he just wanted to double check some stuff," Seokjin managed to say with a mouth full of food. Namjoon face palmed himself while Yoongi and Jungkook laughed at their hyung. The two sat down and began to eat some food.