12

*in the previous chapter*

Hm Yoongi hyung is talking to dad. I wonder why?

~~~~~~

"I want all my people prepared for an atta- hold on I am going to have to call you late," Jeon was on the phone when he saw Yoongi slowly walk into his office. He placed his phone on his desk and stood up from his seat and walked over to Yoongi. "I'm sorry was I interrupting something? I can come back later," Yoongi apologized with a bow. Jeon gave a slight chuckle and placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, "Do not worry about. What brings you here? Are they okay?" Yoongi nodded, "They're doing alright surprisingly and I have a question to ask. Actually more like a favor." One of Jeon's eyebrows rose, "Well let's sit down and talk about what's on your mind," he moved over to his desk and sat back down into his chair. Yoongi nodded and proceeded to sit in a chair in front of the desk. "Okay Yoongi what is on your mind?" Jeon asked as he leaned back into his chair making himself more comfortable.

Yoongi took in a deep breath, "Can Hoseok join the mafia?" Jeon sat straight in his seat completely taken back by this request. "You are going to have to explain more Yoongi," Jeon explained as he placed his arms on his desk and leaned in closer to the desk. "Hoseok owns a flower shop called Sunshine's Flowers and he is alone right now because his workers are out of the country for a wedding. With his injuries he can't go to work and he can't afford to be closed for a week. We have our own florist so maybe we can have some workers run his shop until his workers return. I told him that he would probably have a better chance on getting the help if he join the mafia and I told him he would be a hideout. He said he has a basement that he uses to store pots and vases we can use to hide stuff. Think about it, who would suspect our mafia to hide stuff in a place called Sunshine's Flowers? He would be a great asset to the mafia," Yoongi explained quickly and began to feel out of breath.

Jeon glanced at his bodyguard before closing them and put on a thinking face. The office was filled with silence and made Yoongi uncomfortable. A few minutes passed and then the silence came to an end when Jeon made a small noise. Yoongi eagerly stared at his boss for an answer. "Okay he can join the mafia and I will have members help him out until his workers get back but under one condition," Jeon explained with one finger up. Yoongi nodded as he waited for the condition to be told. "You have to guard Hoseok. A few of my hideouts have been getting attacked lately. Luckily, no one has gotten hurt from them but I'm not taking any chances," Jeon explained and noticed a smile growing on Yoongi's face. "Of course, he won't get hurt on my watch. But I'm one of your main bodyguards, who will protect you?" Yoongi asked not waiting his boss's safety to be in danger. "I will be fine. I've already got two people who can cover you and Jungkook. Also, I know how you feel about Hoseok. I wish you two the good luck," Jeon explained with a wink and a smirk leaving Yoongi a little flustered.

"I see well I will get going since it is getting late. I will see you in the morning to discuss more about Yugyeom," Yoongi explained as he got up and bowed to Jungkook's father. Jeon stood up and returned the bow, "Yes we all should get some sleep for as we have a lot of discussing to do tomorrow for Yugyeom," Jeon walked Yoongi out of his office and began to walk to his own bedroom. Yoongi watched Jungkook's father walk away before heading towards Hoseok's room. I want to make sure he's okay before I sleep or else I won't get any sleep. Yoongi opens Hoseok's door and walked into the quiet room. There's a very dim light near Hoseok but it was bright enough for Yoongi to notice Hoseok was fast asleep.

Yoongi walked up close to Hoseok as watched him sleep peacefully. You literally look like an angel. How did I find an angel like you? Yoongi awed at the boy for a bit longer before planting a small kiss on Hoseok's forehead and leaving for his own room.

While everyone was asleep there was still one person that was awake. Taehyung walked into the break room for the nurses and saw them staring at the TV that was in there. "What are you guys doing?" Taehyung asked in an unhappy and serious voice. The nurses quickly stood up and turned over to Taehyung and bowed in apology. "I'm sorry Taehyung oppa we were watching TV," one nurse explained. "Do you guys understand that these two were brutally tortured and are still in pain. They need medication every hour to keep the pain at bay but you guys didn't give it to them because of a TV show? How would you feel if you were in that sort of pain and the people that were suppose to be taking care of you decided to forget about you and watch TV instead? You all are a disgrace to medicine. I should have the boss find me new nurses because we can't afford nurses that can't care of our own," Taehyung scolded them leaving all of them hanging their heads in shame except for one.